Burke: Happy with Buck's play on Saturday

Mike

How does a long time defensive coach, who has developed schemes to play against an offence not know anything about offence? He has been watching offensive film from other teams his entire carrer.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing and was going to post this but never did.  I have wondered the same thing since he started spouting that nonsense.  This is why I don't even think he's the great defensive coach everyone touts him to be.  I think almost his whole coaching career is a sham.  I know it's just speculation, but I think he just surrounded himself with really good coaches and just took all of their good ideas, and this year his luck of the draw just ran out.

There's a huge difference in the 2.

You don't say....

What is baffling is that I have never coached a game in my life and yet I knew that they shouldn't of dumped Elliott and that Buck should of been gone two years ago..... I also knew that Boatmen wasn't the answer and that Buck shouldn't be over Goltz in the depth chart....

You don't say....

What is baffling is that I have never coached a game in my life and yet I knew that they shouldn't of dumped Elliott and that Buck should of been gone two years ago..... I also knew that Boatmen wasn't the answer and that Buck shouldn't be over Goltz in the depth chart....

Funny thing. Boatman used to be an Argo...Bluto said the same thing about him as soon as he signed here.

You don't say....

Funny thing. Boatman used to be an Argo...Bluto said the same thing about him as soon as he signed here.

I have no issues with them trying out the guy and seeing if maybe a change of scenery might make a difference.... but I think he's had way more then enough time to prove his worth and clearly he has been a C+ level player at best.

Him being a import just blows my mind since in the past we would bring in quite a bit of import players to try out on the oline.   It's not like they are impossibru to find....

i'm a Buck supporter, but i just can't agree with Burke on this one, Buck didn't look good at all.

Our offensive line isn't helping any of our QB's, but are they any worse than Edmontons ?