Week 2 Pick 'Ems

Rich

There is a log jam in first place with ten people at 3 wins after Week 1.  First week is always tough to call and nobody was perfect.

Week 2 kicks off on Thursday with the Bombers home opener against Hamilton.  Get your picks in for the week before game time Thursday!

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=games&pid=6&wid=72

Why does it keep saying pending?

Just in case something isn't right my picks are Hamilton, Calgary, BC and the Sask's pickers

As mentioned above, pending means your pick is in but the result of the game hasn't been put in yet.

The Riders are in the same position as the Alouettes and Argonauts were, and the Bombers and Esks find themselves in. Toronto and Montreal have found ways to win without their #1 pivots, and now we are going to find out what the Bombers, Esks and Riders are made of.

There will be no credible excuse for the Bombers losing to Montreal, if it comes to that. A loss would mean at least a couple of new faces in the lineup shortly thereafter accompanied by the sound of cracking ice under our head coach's feet.

just a heads up for week 3 the options show Calgary at Toronto when it should be Toronto at Calgary.

This has been fixed.  For anyone who already has their picks in, the team you originally picked is still picked.  You can still change them up until Thursday at game time.

Am I reading the leaderboard correctly? It has me at 2 correct picks. I had Wpg over Sask in Week 1, Ham over Wpg and Ott over BC in week 2.

The right hand side is the leaderboard for the week.   So that is your two correct picks.

The left hand side is the overall leaderboard.  You would be in that tie with 3 picks, but it looks like it cuts off after the top 25 so you aren't displayed.

If you want to double check, go here:

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=week&pid=6

At the very bottom it should say:

You have made X correct picks out of a total of X games picked in this pool.

Am I reading the leaderboard correctly? It has me at 2 correct picks. I had Wpg over Sask in Week 1, Ham over Wpg and Ott over BC in week 2.

The right hand side is the leaderboard for the week.   So that is your two correct picks.

The left hand side is the overall leaderboard.  You would be in that tie with 3 picks, but it looks like it cuts off after the top 25 so you aren't displayed.

If you want to double check, go here:

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=week&pid=6

At the very bottom it should say:

You have made X correct picks out of a total of X games picked in this pool.

Makes sense. Thanks, Rich.