Hurl - O'Shea; Mentor - Protege: Cloning ?

BigBlue

Hurl reminds me of Cauchy Muamba.

Not even close..what a terrible comparison

Terrible hyped up Canadian players that didn't cut it as starters on their former teams and we thought we could change that? It's a very apt comparison actually.

No... Its not really. No one had tremendous hope for Cauchy.. We do for Hurl. We also didn't write off the kid after one game.. Against his former team.... And former coach...

Smh.

Terrible hyped up Canadian players that didn't cut it as starters on their former teams and we thought we could change that? It's a very apt comparison actually.

No... Its not really. No one had tremendous hope for Cauchy.. We do for Hurl. We also didn't write off the kid after one game.. Against his former team.... And former coach...

Smh.

That's revisionist history.  Lots of folks around here had huge expectations for Cauchy and didn't want to hear that he wasn't a good pick up.

Smh.

That's revisionist history.  Lots of folks around here had huge expectations for Cauchy and didn't want to hear that he wasn't a good pick up.

Yup, I hand a lot of hope for Cauchy. Thought he would grow into his position here and hold it down. But boy was I wrong, turns out its hard to play football when you don't like to tackle.

Smh.

That's revisionist history. Lots of folks around here had huge expectations for Cauchy and didn't want to hear that he wasn't a good pick up.

I think you're half right... a lot of people had high hopes for Cauchy... but didn't write him off after one game... at least that's how I felt

You know what would have been a really interesting match-up to watch?  Cauchy vs Brock Ralph.  Sort of the opposite of the "Irresistible force meeting the immovable object"

AKA: the resistable force meeting the moveable object.

Smh.

I dunno man. I imagine a lot of people had high hopes for him but I don't recall seeing "safety of the next decade!" Or any other such overhype. I felt most people were hoping he would be an adequate replacement to Logan. Logan wasn't exactly a great safety..

*shrug*

More concerned about the DL than LBs right now, but I will say I like Randle a lot better at corner than LB.

Ya me too.. Two games in and randleisland isn't uninhabited anymore. Back to corner please!