2015 NHL Draft And Trade Rumours

Rich

We get Chris Kelly and an undersized Russian for Buff... okey dokey

This article makes no sense... if Philly and NJ are among the rumours why instantly write them off in the article? And Boston is not in cap jail??

Well. Lucic and Hamilton plus Soderberg was moved so... no cap issues for Boston anymore. That's a lot of money they traded away for picks and young prospects.

Boston has 4.7 of cap space.

I didn't realize Loui is an UFA after this upcoming season.

The Bruins don't have alot on their roster they would give up that would fit here....poor trade partners?

Philly has 8333.00 left on cap space but if they moved Simmonds in a deal with Buff, I would cover some of Buff's contract for this upcoming season.

1st rounder, Samuel Morin and Simmonds for Buff and ????????? Petan and De Leo?

Jets eat 2.5m of Buff's contract?

NO. HELL NO.  Get Petan out of there and it's still a no.. A HELL NO.

Try Buff for 1st plus prospect D man, that's fair. SANHEIM is the guy i'd want from Philly. 

Jets are a draft and develop team, the quicker you realize this and stop trying to trade the prospects we have drafted and are going to be developing the better.

Simmonds serves no purpose, Morin sucks. The 1st sure, but... that trade doesn't help us at all really.. it actually makes us worse, eating 2.5 of buffs contract too? Not a damn chance for that package of total crap really. 

Buff, Enstrom a 1st in 2016 and a 2nd in 2017, plus Armia for Faulk and Hanifin.

I love making these trades.....

Merits of that trade aside, after making that trade, are you playing Chiarot as our #1 LHD next year or a rookie in Hanifin?  And we would still have a bottle neck of RHD.

• 1 month later...