CFL & TSN extend broadcast rights to 2021

Great to hear. Barring Rod Black, TSN still delivers high quality production. Don't want it to go back to CBC and I absolutely do not want Rogers to get a hold of it.

Living in New Brunswick, I'm not sure what to think about the Thursday Night Football. Could end up with games starting at 10 and 10:30 more often here.

Great to hear. Barring Rod Black, TSN still delivers high quality production. Don't want it to go back to CBC and I absolutely do not want Rogers to get a hold of it.

Living in New Brunswick, I'm not sure what to think about the Thursday Night Football. Could end up with games starting at 10 and 10:30 more often here.

This is why I could never live in the Maritimes. It would drive me insane not being able to watch a lot of the games because of the late start times. BC time zone rules. 4:00 pm and the beer starts flowing as the puck drops on games from out East. Can't beat that.

This is why I could never live in the Maritimes. It would drive me insane not being able to watch a lot of the games because of the late start times. BC time zone rules. 4:00 pm and the beer starts flowing as the puck drops on games from out East. Can't beat that.

Yeah, hockey is going to suck out here. Almost all of my Oilers games are going to be on from 10-11 PM. Going to be PVRing most of them.

Football will only change somewhat though. There will probably just 4 Rider games to PVR.

Thursday night games are horrible for the NFL but they work for NCAA and CFL. Especially in the CFL in summer months its best to get as many games on in the week as possible. that is why getting 1 more team to make it a 5 game week would be best. You can have 2 Thur double - same on friday and 1 saturay or 1 sunday. matchup thursday night games to be the night for montreal  (as they enjoy those games) or ottawa.

Thursday games do not work in the NFL it hurts the product and makes bad tv even if your fave team is playing. 

Thursday night games are horrible for the NFL but they work for NCAA and CFL. Especially in the CFL in summer months its best to get as many games on in the week as possible. that is why getting 1 more team to make it a 5 game week would be best. You can have 2 Thur double - same on friday and 1 saturay or 1 sunday. matchup thursday night games to be the night for montreal  (as they enjoy those games) or ottawa.

Thursday games do not work in the NFL it hurts the product and makes bad tv even if your fave team is playing. 

After labor day, I believe all Montreal home games are Sunday afternoon games due to the neighborhood the stadium is located in.