Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

59 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Interesting...tell me more. Nothing about either of the JW trailers made me want to watch them, so I haven't yet...

For me, it was just the believability factor was stretched too far for these ones.  In my own brain, in a world where dinosaurs exist, the way they made this movie just felt WAY too unrealistic.  If you want me to blow the ending for you, it's the biggest WTF of the movie.

3 hours ago, Logan007 said:

For me, it was just the believability factor was stretched too far for these ones.  In my own brain, in a world where dinosaurs exist, the way they made this movie just felt WAY too unrealistic.  If you want me to blow the ending for you, it's the biggest WTF of the movie.

I only watched Jurassic World, didn't see the sequel.    I found it entertaining but way to many points where the human characters are absolutely the most brain dead ridiculous people in the world.  

I can suspend disbelief when watching most movies but I found this one to be way over the top.   

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

I only watched Jurassic World, didn't see the sequel.    I found it entertaining but way to many points where the human characters are absolutely the most brain dead ridiculous people in the world.  

I can suspend disbelief when watching most movies but I found this one to be way over the top.   

Exactly.  And the ending was just so lame with the whole...I don't want to say anything to spoil it for others but basically "ok I won't kill you since we teamed up".

On 2019-09-25 at 10:23 AM, Noeller said:

Interesting...tell me more. Nothing about either of the JW trailers made me want to watch them, so I haven't yet...

Jurassic world was an awful movie but could enjoy it a bit for the silliness of dinosaurs... but Jurassic world 2 was absolute ******* garbage. Nothing about that movie was good.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Jurassic world was an awful movie but could enjoy it a bit for the silliness of dinosaurs... but Jurassic world 2 was absolute ******* garbage. Nothing about that movie was good.

well, damn it.....I wanna see the 3rd one if the original cast is returning, but I don't wanna spend 4 hours on garbage just to get caught up...

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

well, damn it.....I wanna see the 3rd one if the original cast is returning, but I don't wanna spend 4 hours on garbage just to get caught up...

Yeah I think the 3rd one will be trash no matter who in it. They stretched really hard to find a plot for Jurassic World, they went further into retardedness for the sequel, there is no way they can come up with anything decent for 3.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

saw this yesterday and it absolutely made my day. Can not friggin' WAIT!! Contrary to some belief, Clerks 2 was very very funny and I can't wait for 3. Also stoked for JSB Reboot soon... woooo View Askewniverse!

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

saw this yesterday and it absolutely made my day. Can not friggin' WAIT!! Contrary to some belief, Clerks 2 was very very funny and I can't wait for 3. Also stoked for JSB Reboot soon... woooo View Askewniverse!

This might restart the best Kevin Smith movie debate.

There is no debate, it's Clerks 2.

Until possibly Clerks 3 comes out :D

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Just now, FrostyWinnipeg said:

This might restart the best Kevin Smith movie debate.

There is no debate, it's Clerks 2.

I see why you wouldn't want to debate with that sort of opinion. Clearly Clerks, with it's raw, docu style approach, was the best. 

well someone out there liked this movie if they're going to try and make another one ( I definitely remember seeing this movie in theaters when it came out, I won't lie I actually did like it, didn't like the straight to video sequel though it really is an example of how keeping it close to the source material doesn't always work) but even it does go into filming stages I have a bad feeling that it's going to go straight to the streaming service

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/new-inspector-gadget-live-action-movie-works-1245509

and yes I did notice the changes and you know what? I didn't care, I was too busy watching the movie to care, 20 years after the movie came out I still don't care

Edited by iHeart