Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Taynted_Fayth

Upcoming Movies

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

Looks fantastic, but (*spoilers*) big time fail not getting Michael Cera to play Eisenberg's doppleganger....

That being said, the guy they did get (he's the guy from silicon valley right?) is a pretty good choice too. 

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That being said, the guy they did get (he's the guy from silicon valley right?) is a pretty good choice too. 

And I was thinking that was a nobody because I totally didn't recognize him. Stoked to see Luke Wilson, tho... 

44 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If the price point is actually half that of Netflix (as has been suggested), I'm thinking I'll be ditching Netflix for the Disney+/Hulu combo this fall...

$8.99 per month or $89 for the year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/digital/news/disney-plus-launch-canada-netherlands-australia-new-zealand-1203305784/amp/

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

yeah that's a win, I reckon...I'd heard 7.99 in the States and was hoping it'd be similar up here. There's not a lot on Netflix anymore that I absolutely need it for. We re-binge How I Met Your Mother once per year (but I have them on DVD, so all good there...) and I enjoy Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars... but I can find that online if I need to. I think there'll be a lot more going on with Disney/Hulu...

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

yeah that's a win, I reckon...I'd heard 7.99 in the States and was hoping it'd be similar up here. There's not a lot on Netflix anymore that I absolutely need it for. We re-binge How I Met Your Mother once per year (but I have them on DVD, so all good there...) and I enjoy Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars... but I can find that online if I need to. I think there'll be a lot more going on with Disney/Hulu...

Agreed.  We'll probably ditch netflix as well.  If something comes out that we really want to see, we'll just figure out another way to watch.

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

Agreed.  We'll probably ditch netflix as well.  If something comes out that we really want to see, we'll just figure out another way to watch.

I've heard that any Kind Of Dense Idiot could find ways to watching whatever they would like :)

35 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I've heard that any Kind Of Dense Idiot could find ways to watching whatever they would like :)

KODI has been shitty for me for about a year...having a really hard time with it. I go direct to a site now for most things that I need....

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

KODI has been shitty for me for about a year...having a really hard time with it. I go direct to a site now for most things that I need....

Was like that for me too but recently exodus has been really good again. 

7 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Was like that for me too but recently exodus has been really good again. 

that is very good news...I'll have to go back and check. Exodus used to be money every time, but then everything went to **** for a long time...

14 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

But will they allow you to share like Netflix does?

Afaik, the only thing they've mentioned is that they will crack down on password sharing.  I'm guessing that will be similar to Crave, where you can only have 5 devices registered to an account.  It doesn't stop account sharing but it does limit it.