Round 1 - Game 3 : Ducks @ Jets

Yea Kesler's one for sure, easy target but how about Andersen their goalie? Let's check his mental toughness.

It would be nice if the Jets could get some shots on him, that would be a good test as well.

Have to give the Ducks defense some credit.

The plays I've noticed the Jets making to produce shots and goals, just aren't there.

for instance Schiefle going over blueline along boards, cutting across to middle taking a shot. He hasnt been able to do that.

Ducks were underrated.

Ladd hardly practised between games for a month now. I am not sticking up for him but if he is always having a maintenance day, he is playing with a hurt. He has been ineffective and maybe someone else should play on Little's left side? If they fall behind and aren't getting any chances, the coach HAS to switch up the lines.

Life is like a box of Byfuglien's, you just never know what u gonna get

No doubt. Time to get off the Buff roller coaster. That's not Jets hockey. Show up occasionally. Selfish too often. We're gonna pay him six million a year for five years or more? No thanks. Myers and Trouba make Buff expendable. We'll get a good package for him and turn the corner.

Buff should decimate everyone now since he's getting suspended.

Question....  You ever hear of middle ground?

Your jump from real bad to real good to real bad again is incredible.

You bring your story telling wrestling into everything.  

Im not saying its a bad thing....  But week to week you are kinda all over the place. 

Buff should decimate everyone now since he's getting suspended.

Question.... You ever hear of middle ground?

Your jump from real bad to real good to real bad again is incredible.

You bring your story telling wrestling into everything.

Im not saying its a bad thing.... But week to week you are kinda all over the place.

Gee I'm sorry to upset you lol. No one makes you read my posts. Also I'm not sure your post is accurate given the post you quoted. I'm actually pretty consistent about the Jets. Bizarre post.

Well the series is over. But I'll say this sometimes good teams that are new to the playoffs need the experience and need to taste the bitterness and come back next season stronger.

The Jets just don't have the experience or the horses. Ladd showed up tonight for sure. But if I'm management I'm doing some soul searching when this thing ends officially on Wednesday. Last season they were prepred to dump vets and go younger. I think Buff is done. He should be. Frolik...if he wants $4+ Can go too. This team will be good and hopefully this will sting a lot and they can use it next year.