Fearless Prognostications

The Jets can go pretty far. They are the equal of any of the teams, they've already shown that.

Montreal .... hope they lost first series, I don't like them at all. Right now, looking pretty useless against

Ottawa, and whining about every call, non call. The Great Subban is not that great.

Wild, also could do very well. I think the Wild will beat St Louis.

Jets in 6 (homer)
Blues in 7
Hawks in 6
Flames in 7

Habs in 6
Bolts in 5
Rangers in 7
Isles in 5

Jets take Flames in 6

Hawks take Blues in 7

Tampa in 7

Isles in 7

Jets in 7

Isles in 6

Jets in 6

As long as Pavs isn't caught out of position (sorry, hadda say it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mark F I like your avatar, did you make it yourself?  Very avant-garde.

Yes made it myself, kind of funny isn't it? avant garde, lol.

I used a free program  called Gimp. Tricky to learn at first but a lot of fun once you get started. There are people that do outstanding things with gimp..... and photoshop

highly detailed map of an imaginary city: http://www.cartographersguild.com/content.php  flying city of argonna.... amazing.

re fearless prognostications. I watched a bit of blackhawks/ wild first game. I'd say the Jets are better than those teams. I fearlessly prognosticate that the Ducks will win the Stanley cup. The Jets went toe to toe with the Ducks.

re fearless prognostications. I watched a bit of blackhawks/ wild first game. I'd say the Jets are better than those teams. I fearlessly prognosticate that the Ducks will win the Stanley cup. The Jets went toe to toe with the Ducks.

I agree with you that the Ducks could very well win the Cup based on the lineup and game style that they play. Very avant-garde in their forechecking techniques.

I must say I was waiting for this series to start and was amazed by how the Ducks totally man-handled the Flames (who had totally man-handled the Canucks). That 1st game was an eye opener for Calgary. These aren't the Mighty Ducks of Disney.

It puts into perspective how well the Jets played against a very good team and brings thoughts of what could have happened with a healthier line-up.