Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

That 2002 rumble, funny story about Perfect.  We had talked to him about coming in for us and we're so excited when he was in the rumble knowing it made him a bigger star for us. Then the longer he went we knew he must have signed with wwe

tonights rumble. Well I see online a lot of people think it was awesome. I thought the work was good but the booking was stupid. 

AJ was on defence the entire show. Should have had time to work with someone good. 

Brock being eliminated by guys already eliminated was stupid. What a waste of Brock. 

For all the jobbers in the match why not use a couple more NXT guys the fans would pop for, like Joe?  An AJ/Joe face off gets a big pop, guaranteed.  Or use some old stars to pop the crowd. 

Hunter winning was the only outcome. Good idea eliminating roman before Ambrose.  They wanted Hunter to get boo'ed for winning that's why it had to be Ambrose. 

Obviously i didnt watch tonight,  my other buddy fell thru and by the time we kinda gave up waiting i had peaked at the results.

when I said looked bad on paper, i meant every title match (aside from the rumble itself) the champ retained, and then the rumble finished pretty predictably as HHH was the odds on fav.  Why I say i'd want my money back if i went to the show was that's just so non exciting. I wouldnt expect every title to change hands, but the RR is one of the companies big 4 (WM, RR, Surivor Series and Summer Slam) even if some matches finished with a predictable result,  all of them sounds like this was just a glorified reg tv taping.  I wouldnt be walking away too happy

11 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Obviously i didnt watch tonight,  my other buddy fell thru and by the time we kinda gave up waiting i had peaked at the results.

when I said looked bad on paper, i meant every title match (aside from the rumble itself) the champ retained, and then the rumble finished pretty predictably as HHH was the odds on fav.  Why I say i'd want my money back if i went to the show was that's just so non exciting. I wouldnt expect every title to change hands, but the RR is one of the companies big 4 (WM, RR, Surivor Series and Summer Slam) even if some matches finished with a predictable result,  all of them sounds like this was just a glorified reg tv taping.  I wouldnt be walking away too happy

Aside from the WWE title, Kalisto also won the US back from Alberto.

I'd also like to point out that I nailed all my predictions except for HEATH SLATER winning the Rumble, but that's only because he wasn't in it.  If he was in, I'm sure he would have won.  Must have been a last minute change or something.

HEATH SLATER BABAY!!!!

WWE has teased a major return to Raw tonight in Miami.

Given that the show is in Miami, Dwayne Johnson, whose roots are in the city, would be the obvious speculative choice to set up his role in the WrestleMania build.  Undertaker, who also needs to have a WrestleMania angle set up, would be another possibility as many expected him for last night's show.

26 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Do you think wrestling fans care anymore about the Rock?

Yup. 

Edit: although after that backstage segment im not sure I do. They have to be careful not to get backlash with him clowning around so much. Though either way he will be super over 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

It was very low and unkind what they did to Lana in that Rock segment. This company is so pathetic. Part of the Be A Star anti-bullying program and are the worst offenders.  She deserves a lot better. 

Im sure vince was losing his mind when rock went "off the script" especially with "randy Savage" and "hulk hogan". Yikes. 

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

The Rock was awesome.  Too funny.  He can get away with anything.

I'm not a big fan. His stuff is lame, passé and his delivery is often poor. Electric personality though. He also always goes way long which is disrespectful to everyone else and his "heat" is insulting guys rather then giving them the rub.  Thankfully Uso's were there to interact with New Day who were very good today  

His best character was Hollywood rock. Way better. 

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I'm not a big fan. His stuff is lame, passé and his delivery is often poor. Electric personality though. He also always goes way long which is disrespectful to everyone else and his "heat" is insulting guys rather then giving them the rub.  Thankfully Uso's were there to interact with New Day who were very good today  

His best character was Hollywood rock. Way better. 

Ya the New Day had some good stuff tonight.  No coincidence that they're "on" when they have The Rock to feed off of.  Not sure The Rock's stuff is any more lame or passé than anyone else they trot out there.  In fact far better and more entertaining.

I kept thinking the new day came out for the save, cuz after the backstage stuff, it seemed like he forgot what he came out to say. Suddenly talking about byron saxton for no reason. The off the script stuff was probably last straw before sending out someone(s).  

I get the instant pop the rock gets, but clearly theres issues that not even part timers will face,  id be a little pissed if I was a full time worker missing out on my time for what essential was nothingness with the rock. Tho after the flo rida/social outcast rap battle anything is coming up roses in comparison

Taynt I get what you're saying but The Rock has paid his dues and then some.  Let's not forget the guy was working the WWE for 20 years or whatever it was.  If The Miz and the Big Show want to get pissed off about it then they can leave and no one will give a ****.  No doubt the New Day appearance was absolutely planned, I mean come on.  The Rock called out the Usos to fight them lol.