Walters expected to pursue Brian Peters

Mr. Perfect

Lol. Sounds like the bombers are telling different media guys different things.

Penton wasn't saying the Bombers preferred SirVincent, he was explaining why they might prefer him over Bryant.
No actually Penton said he's hearing the Bombers prefer SirVincent over Bryant because of perceived value.

I disagree. He is the best WILL. Curran is a far more effective mlb.

Fair enough. I'd say the days of wil Mac and Sam are almost gone anyway - lbs are interchangeable

Curran is better with jones, peters is better with hall

Errrr what?

I second that.. I see argument at WIL and MAC. you want a smaller MAC type LB at WIL IMO but can be interchangeable but in almost no real world defenses would you ever swap a SAM and a MAC. When would you ever see Kelly Malveux or Johnny Sears patrolling the middle..

Those are all 3 different positions. They're not interchangeable. Curran is a stud. That's the guy I'd like in the middle.

Well, when BC has solly and bigshnoz on the field at the same time, they in a 4-3 still and both guys who are MLBs playing WIL and MAC, no?

I don't know what the conversation is here. Both Bighill & Elimimian can play inside or out BUT... they can't cover like a Keon Raymond does. And Raymond can't play the run like they do as he is too small. Are we talking the same thing here? Those 2 are exceptional athletes. Some guys are just natural inside or outside linebackers. They can do both.