Do you think Jets will make any trades now?

Brandon

I don't know a Goddamn thing about the Capitals, other than Delta Bravo Ovechkin is there. I don't like the Caps, don't like Kane, so putting him there would be great. I can haz Karl Alzner in return??

As for the Buffalo thing, I'd take Tyler Myers for Kane straight up, in a heart beat. Anything more than that is a humongous bonus...

I would never move Kane for another NHL ready D MAN, Jets have too many as is and will have to move probably Postma Stuart or Pardy out to make room. No chance i have any interest in a D man for Kane.. That's just a waste really, it doesn't help us in any way.

Washington... I'd say Marcus Johanson (Ideal young 24 year old 3rd line center),Burakovsky (solid prospect) and a 1st. 

Except he's not better than bogo, he's about the same as bogo actually. Jets don't really need D help at all tho, and especially when trading a forward, They need forward help badly.. Myers? Buffalo won't move him and if they do, it wouldn't be for Kane... It would be to a team that actually needs him like a detroit or something like that... Anyways, Buffalo is apparently not even in the KANE trade talks anymore so it's a moot point.

Washington is... Johansson,Madison Bowey, 1st. 

...Except for the fact that he's, y'know, better than Bogo...at least....bottom line, you're thinking too much. If you have the opportunity to add a great big stud D man in the Pronger mold, you do it...every time.

Well its the old argument of do you take the best player or the player who is best at the position of need?  Myers is good and has three years left.  But the Jets dont need a stud D man as much as they need some forward help in the form of two top six wingers and some bottom depth.  As good as it is to have good D, its pretty hard to have top two pairing guys on every D line.  As it is, the Jets are in the position of having one of Buff, Bogo, Trouba playing on the last pairing.

Except he's not better than bogo, he's about the same as bogo actually. Jets don't really need D help at all tho, and especially when trading a forward, They need forward help badly.. Myers? Buffalo won't move him and if they do, it wouldn't be for Kane... It would be to a team that actually needs him like a detroit or something like that... Anyways, Buffalo is apparently not even in the KANE trade talks anymore so it's a moot point.

Washington is... Johansson,Madison Bowey, 1st. 

Man...is that enough?  I mean, it's interesting.  Johansson is a left shooting forward that can play any forward position.  His strengths are listed as great two-way play with offensive skill.  The flaws I read in one scouting report were his lack of size but he's now listed as 6'1", 205lbs.

Bowey is from Winnipeg.  D-man.  Taken 51st overall.  Speedy and a good skater.  Can move the puck.  Gets PP time on his junior team.  Sees the ice.  Working on being better in his own zone.  6'2", 203lbs.  Shoots right.

is Johansson considered a top six potential?  or 3rd line guy?

That's not an issue at all really. My guess is some teams are sending out feelers and the Jets are listening but want what they want and will not move kane unless they get what they want for him. They don't need to trade him now and i highly doubt they are going to move him for bottom 6 players anyways, that seems like a waste. Need to keep in mind that the Jets can talk to teams and teams can talk to them, some teams might wait until the summer aka draft to make offers, It's hard to say. My guess, until Kane is traded, every day or every other day you will hear rumors of "insert team here" being interested in him. Does it mean a deal is in the works and imminent? Maybe but more than likely not unless that team blows Chevys socks off, JETS want what they want for Kane.. apparently that canuck offer i mentioned earlier (horvat, mccann and a 1st) is what they want for him. So basically insert any team and come up with a roster player (horvat) a prospect (mccann) and a 1st round pick. Name a team any team cuz i have a feeling this will be going on for a while now. Jets could probably get some bottom 6 help by trading oh i dunno, some of the ice caps, maybe the rights to burmi, maybe postma stuart or pardy even. I don't see them moving Kane right now for bottom 6 players. Chevy can't trade him for bottom 6 help, that's panic mode and there's no need to panic right now, Jets have a lot of time to trade Kane, they don't even have too if they don't want too (they will tho) but.. i'm not convinced that will is by the trade deadline, i think it's more by or at the draft this year. 2nd and 3rd round picks too can be moved for players. Jets won't trade Kane for immediate bottom 6 help. It just won't happen, they can't do that. This is a big deal here, you can't trade away a 23 24 year old with Kanes potential for bottom 6 role players. You just can't. Those types of moves gets you fired as  GM. Chevy will get what he wants for him and eventually a team will offer him what he wants for him. Might not be now, might not be tomorrow, might not be before the trade deadline, keep in mind kane is out 4-6 months right now, If i had to honestly guess, i'd say it's done on draft day when GM's are in the i want him and i want him now mode. 

Dunno if anyone listened to 1290 this morning but like me they were wondering WTH happened to Frolik.

Nothing. It's just a maintenance day apparently along with Perreault and Little. POMO even said so in his little media availability. They all will play tomorrow.  As far as on ice goes, Probably should have signed a deal last year in the off season, longer term, looks like the pressure of trying to play for big money has gotten to him. People need to keep in mind what Frolik is, He's a good 3rd line defensively smart winger, He's good on the PK, he might chip in 15 goals a year, maybe more if you are lucky but can't expect him to put up big numbers all the time. He is what he is tho, Smart, Reliable, 2 way player that might be feeling the pressure a bit. He decided to take the one year deal this past off season, honestly, probably in hindsight wishes he would have taken the longer deal the Jets offered cuz he's having some what of a down year this year and might not get what he thought he would have last year at this time. Good reliable 2 way 3rd line winger tho on most teams for sure.