Goltz should be the starter

Brandon

What I don't get is those two guys make it seem like Goltz is missing guys by a mile.... maybe I have selective memory but most of Goltz incompletions that I remember were from drops and/or throwing the ball away instead of giving up the sack and losing yards.    

Yup..;.you're right Goltz was perfect...didn't make any mistakes, The only thing I will say is that he did in fact not give up turnovers, but with his lack of accuracy we will not be moving the team up and down the field on a regular basis...too bad.

If you read my original post you would see my reasons....  mainly the lack of arm strength and his slow feet.  Unless for some reason he was holding back I doubt that he's going to throw missiles in his next start.

and if you don't throw missiles you can't win? Give us a break...Jyles for one! and many others

Nice thing about having a totally new OC is  he's not bound to anything the old one did. Let him decide who starts from now on & be done with it. The politics of Crowton is finished. All Marcel wants to do now is come in here & win some games. He'll have a fresh approach to who should start & who shouldn't. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I haven't read all of the threads so I apologize if this has already been discussed, but Hall reminds me a lot of Elliott. Not much of an arm and not much of an athlete, but still seemed to move the ball fairly well. The turnovers were another unfortunate resemblance.

The one thing I thought made Hall look more promising than Elliott is that he seems to be a more accurate passer.

If you read my original post you would see my reasons....  mainly the lack of arm strength and his slow feet.  Unless for some reason he was holding back I doubt that he's going to throw missiles in his next start.

and if you don't throw missiles you can't win? Give us a break...Jyles for one! and many others

Hey if we had the kind of stats that Jyles had with us we would be sitting at 500 minimum....   19 tds to 7 ints is pretty damn good!   

While I do like Goltz, I actually thought Hall played better than Goltz did.

He did, but Goltz played against BC and Calgary. And Morley the pylon was still in @ right guard.

what part of Morley and B.C./CAL made goltz throw balls into the dirt when edwards and simpson were wide open and he had time or made every ball thrown on a crosser way off the mark?

Hey if we had the kind of stats that Jyles had with us we would be sitting at 500 minimum....   19 tds to 7 ints is pretty damn good!   

But he's not with us and for very good reason...he is a loser...he's also not with any other team

Whoa, I wouldn't go that far, but he is the best QB we have currently however, ;)

Guess you don't understand scarcasm :)

Yeah I did, hence the wink. I just thought it would be funny to manipulate your post and turn it against what you were trying to get out. Bad sense of humour, I know

While I do like Goltz, I actually thought Hall played better than Goltz did.

He did, but Goltz played against BC and Calgary. And Morley the pylon was still in @ right guard.

what part of Morley and B.C./CAL made goltz throw balls into the dirt when edwards and simpson were wide open and he had time or made every ball thrown on a crosser way off the mark?

I don't remember that