With Willy we challenge the Riders for fourth, without him we finish 5th

IC Khari

I wouldn't be surprised if Winnipeg/Sask/BC all ended up with ten wins.

I'd be very surprised if we ended up with 10 wins.  I'd be happy with 3-3 in the last 6, with one of those wins hopefully being the game vs BC.  I don't expect us to do better than 1-2 vs Edmonton and Calgary, more likely 0-3.

I was thinking victories against Hamilton, Ottawa, BC and one of Calgary and Edmonton. Might be a tad optimistic but I think we can do it if Willy is good to go and I think that's what it's going to take to make the playoffs.

Depends on Willy's actual health and how healthy the Bombers and other teams are during the games. This is the point in the season where teams start to get physically beat down.

Nope. Not going to get dragged into a bickerfest.. Willy wasnt the QB of discussion so bringing him in as context is simply a backhanded insult because you feel like we are insulting tino..

Too much to drink?

Not nearly enough to deal with the plethora of priders currently rutting around here..

What's the three way tiebreaker? The team that gets fifth would be pretty choked.

Pretty sure it's win percentage between the tied teams.

Believe it or not, if we were to beat the Lions I'm pretty sure we would be in.

What's the three way tiebreaker? The team that gets fifth would be pretty choked.

Pretty sure it's win percentage between the tied teams.

Believe it or not, if we were to beat BC and ended up in a 3 way tie we are in and the Riders are out.

Are you sure about that? Riders beat us all 3 times we played them.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-3 .400

3. Bombers 2-4 .333

Riders beat Winnipeg thrice and BC once; lose to BC once. Lions beat Riders and Bombers; lose to Riders and Bombers. Bombers beat BC; lose to Riders thrice and BC once.

Riders would be 3rd, Lions 4th, Bombers 5th. Bombers would be out.

Edit: extra game added. Bombers would win the series against BC, but as the lions have a game in hand, Bombers would still be 5th.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Riders beat Winnipeg thrice and BC once; lose to BC once. Lions beat Riders and Bombers; lose to Riders and Bombers. Bombers beat BC; lose to Riders thrice and BC once.

That's what I thought.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

well you are missing a game in there since it hasn't been played yet but I find it highly unlikely that those three teams wind up tied.  

I think either the Riders or Esks have to tank big time or have the Bombers beat Calgary at least once to make the playoffs, IMO.

There are lots of options, win our upcoming game against BC we take the season series against them then we only need to make up one game on them. Edmonton or Sask could fall and the Bombers make up games on them. About the only team they can't really finish ahead of is Calgary (though technically it's still a possibility)

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Yea the Riders and Lions would advance in that scenario, although your win/loss records are incorrect. If we can beat BC and tie them in the standings we need the Riders out of the picture.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

well you are missing a game in there since it hasn't been played yet but I find it highly unlikely that those three teams wind up tied.

Did Winnipeg already play BC twice? Thought the upcoming was the second.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Yea the Riders and Lions would advance in that scenario, although your win/loss records are incorrect. If we can beat BC and tie them in the standings we need the Riders out of the picture.

Ya, if the Riders won an extra game, Winnipeg would get 4th over BC.

This forum is quickly losing its appeal.

You don't like football discussion between rivals? Relax it's all in fun.

I think people just liked it better when this was the place to go for intelligent football discussion.

Suddenly Shankman doesn't seem so bad....

Is this the official start of the ''recruit Shankman to morningbigblue'' movement?

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Did Winnipeg already play BC twice? Thought the upcoming was the second.

yeah go figure you totally forget the game where the Bombers kicked the Lions up and down the field.