With Willy we challenge the Riders for fourth, without him we finish 5th

IC Khari

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Riders beat Winnipeg thrice and BC once; lose to BC once. Lions beat Riders and Bombers; lose to Riders and Bombers. Bombers beat BC; lose to Riders thrice and BC once.

Riders would be 3rd, Lions 4th, Bombers 5th. Bombers would be out.

well you are missing a game in there since it hasn't been played yet but I find it highly unlikely that those three teams wind up tied.

Did Winnipeg already play BC twice? Thought the upcoming was the second.

yeah go figure you totally forget the game where the Bombers kicked the Lions up and down the field. 

You expect me to memorize every game of the season? Just a mistake.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Riders beat Winnipeg thrice and BC once; lose to BC once. Lions beat Riders and Bombers; lose to Riders and Bombers. Bombers beat BC; lose to Riders thrice and BC once.

well you are missing a game in there since it hasn't been played yet but I find it highly unlikely that those three teams wind up tied.

yeah go figure you totally forget the game where the Bombers kicked the Lions up and down the field. 

Seems like selective memory to me. Probably not intentional but selective all the same.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

Seems like selective memory to me. Probably not intentional but selective all the same.

It's not.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

why not? it's a small league, amd if you are going to go into head to heads  you should get the facts. You can find every result on the cfl website.

If that happens:

1. Riders- 4-1 .800

2. BC Lions 2-2 .500

3. Bombers 1-4 .200

why not? it's a small league, amd if you are going to go into head to heads  you should get the facts. You can find every result on the cfl website.

Yeah, I took a look.