Odds and Sods - Blue Bombers at B.C Lions

do or die

I had heard the same thing but….

Mike O'Shea confirmed on the Coach's show tonight that Sears is 100% healthy and that they consider the defensive backfield to be good condition at this time.

When it comes right down to it, Sears is competing with Leggett, in terms of the position they consider him for.

There was no talk whatsoever in consideration of Sears in some sort of LB role.

Did he not start the year playing linebacker? It's a shame they have to play Bucknor and Sherman for the ratio because Sears would be a massive upgrade at either spot. 

Who backs up Dunn?  Would Sears be a better option at SAM than Dunn?  Dunn has seemed decent this season but leaving a guy like Sears on the bench seems very very wrong.

He probably would. Honestly I think Sears could be an upgrade on almost all of the guys in the secondary or linebacking corps except for a few guys. 

At least Sears will hit people in the mouth........thought we got out- physical- ed in the Lions game, and for that matter a number of games this year.  Not impressed with Dunn, and as far as Kuale, not more needs to be said......

The only issue with Sears is that he always seems to get injured after a couple games.  If it wasn't for that there really isn't any reason that he should be sitting.

I'm pretty sure he isn't playing because he can't get passed the current starters in our secondary and isn't canadian so can't slot into where we have Canadians starting..

But by all means, continue to assume our coaches are just dumb as rocks and refuse to play a guy..