Week 12 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

Yikes.  Pall draws onto the roster with less than a week here under his belt ..

And yes .. #FreeJohnnySears

Pall on the lineup, doesnt means the Bombers like it. No other option but to put him there because of recent injuries.

Not suggesting anyone likes it .. and I know it's out of necessity .. but the fact we're at that point gives me reason for concern.

The thing that is really bugging me about this Sears thing is that I can't think of any situation in this league where one of the premier players on a team got injured while playing well and then became a victim of the ratio regardless of the play of his replacement.

From what I understand, Marcus Howard's replacements are playing well in his place but you better believe he's going right back into the lineup when he's healthy.

disgusting depth at defensive line. and for fucks sake get sears on the roster! 

We've got two starters and the first guy off the bench hurt. How much name recognition do you expect there to be that far down the lineup?

I am aware of the reasons, it's still gross looking and cause for concern. 

The thing that is really bugging me about this Sears thing is that I can't think of any situation in this league where one of the premier players on a team got injured while playing well and then became a victim of the ratio regardless of the play of his replacement.

Nic Lewis.
Nik Lewis is a shadow of what he once was and is probably the fifth or sixth best receiver on Calgary. Not the same situation at all.

If our Offense will stay longer on the field and give our D much rest, I guess are our regular starters on the DL - Peach, Turner, Thomas - will play most of the snaps. Moseley was in our TC and Booker was with Stamps PR before so I guess they have played some snaps (albeit pre-season) with 1yd in between DL and OL. I'm actually looking forward with these guys it's a good opportunity for them to steal a spot tomorrow.

I'll start to worry when our D stays longer on the field or if we suffer some injuries on our DL.

disgusting depth at defensive line. and for fucks sake get sears on the roster! 

We've got two starters and the first guy off the bench hurt. How much name recognition do you expect there to be that far down the lineup?

I am aware of the reasons, it's still gross looking and cause for concern. 

We could have - and IMHO should have - changed the ratio by adding another National on O...JFG starting ahead of a guy like Bryant...I mentioned in another post from a different topic that if we were starting 3 Internationals on the Oline, then our options were to continue with 3 Nationals on the field for every defensive snap, or adding another National starter to the Offence...I opined that the coaching staff would surely be looking at adding another National on O given our razor thin depth at National DT...I was wrong...

This doesn't seem logical to me...starting 3 Nationals on D, (one position occupying the Dline for every snap rotating through Pall, Richardson and Thomas) as opposed to starting someone like JFG ahead of Bryant...does not seem like the lesser of two evils

Hope it works out... :(

Looking at the Lions depth chart, I think they are geared for the run game. Having 3 RBs and 2FBs. They're WRs on the other hand are Poblah, Iannuzzi and Haidara.

Lions have a brutal receiving corps.  Likely the worst in the West.  Control the run and win the game.

Nic Lewis.
Nik Lewis is a shadow of what he once was and is probably the fifth or sixth best receiver on Calgary. Not the same situation at all.

Not to mention he looks like he's pushing 300 these days (before anyone takes this literally I should point out I'm clearly exaggerating)... they could probably like him up at left tackle... be the secret WR on goal line plays