Nick Moore

Floyd

So much hate for a guy in the top 10 for receiving yards. Despite injuries. Jeez.

You mean the ONE post in this thread where Bomber Diehard says cut him?

Or are you suggesting that my comparison to Corey Watson equals 'hate'...?

Bob Irving said he left practice today with a knee injury.

If he's out I start Sears and JFG over Romby and Sherman.

I think we need to start JFG and Sherman if we're going 3 imports on OLine. We need Anderson and Turner at DT for the majority of reps against this team.

Bucknor, Sherman, JFG, Watson, Kohlert, Morely and Greaves

As nice as it would be to finally have our best SAM out there, I think thats our best chance

Kromah and Anderson need to be out there as much as possible IMO and Wild needs to be at WLB. It's not like he cant cover anyway

So much hate for a guy in the top 10 for receiving yards. Despite injuries. Jeez.

I wouldn't call your comparison "hate" but I would certainly call it ridiculous.

I wouldn't call your comparison "hate" but I would certainly call it ridiculous.

I hope so...

If Moore wasn't making the big bucks, would this even be a conversation ?

Moore IMO has performed as expected (injuries aside). It sucks that he's been injured a couple times this season, but unfortunately things like this do occur.

If Moore wasn't making the big bucks, would this even be a conversation ?

Moore IMO has performed as expected (injuries aside). It sucks that he's been injured a couple times this season, but unfortunately things like this do occur.

I believe you're dead on. If nobody knew what Nick Moore made, they'd be very happy with his performance. But because he's got the stigma of a high priced contract, even though we have very little to compare it to, we punish him for it.

But, just to play Devil's Advocate (because I really do like Moore), is that not part of the deal when you sign a big contract? That you gotta find a way to stay healthy...be in the line-up and contribute every week? I mean, there's a lotta responsibility that comes with signing that deal...#JustSayin

But, just to play Devil's Advocate (because I really do like Moore), is that not part of the deal when you sign a big contract? That you gotta find a way to stay healthy...be in the line-up and contribute every week? I mean, there's a lotta responsibility that comes with signing that deal...#JustSayin

I think you owe it to your team to stay in top physical condition, but to say that you need to find a way to stay injury free is just an unfair ask. This is a violent contact sport. People get hurt.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, we needed Moore on this team. If we went into the year with just Denmark as a top option we'd be in trouble. I like Denmark, but he's not a #1 guy, Moore adds balance to that. Just a shame he has missed some games here.

Denmark has played better with Moore on the field.

I THINK that Denmark has difficulty getting open when guys have extra help

Denmark has played better with Moore on the field.

I THINK that Denmark has difficulty getting open when guys have extra help

His production would indicate otherwise when Moore has been out. Denmark has been fairly consistent through his career regardless of other weapons, more a matter of quarterbacking that will affect everybody.

I can only see one post where someone suggested Moore might not be a great receiver...  I just want him to hold up for the whole season.  A foot injury that keeps him out for three games and then a knee injury is concerning.

The only thing Nick Moore owes for that 190k contract is to hold onto the ball better.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, we needed Moore on this team. If we went into the year with just Denmark as a top option we'd be in trouble. I like Denmark, but he's not a #1 guy, Moore adds balance to that. Just a shame he has missed some games here.

This is what we're missing this year and missed last year. We need a true #1 threat - and Moore is it if he's healthy. He proved early on to be that good but then got hurt and though a 'foot' doesn't sound terrible if it keeps you out three games you know it is bad. Hard to run when you have a bad foot, and now a knee. Football is a tough game and sometimes these things happen. Maybe we'll get another 'Moore' from NFL cuts.