Stamps vs Ottawa/ Riders vs Lions

Jpan85

Stamps and Esks are the top tier in the CFL and Bombers, Riders and Lions are the second tier.  The last playoff spot will be determined by how well we play against the Riders and the Lions IMHO.  

I think there's less difference than you think there is. Both the Esks and Stamps have escaped by the skin of their teeth a few times. Obviously they're at the top right now, but that could change by the end of the season. 

I've been watching the game and it's getting quite nauseating listening to miller and forde pump ottawas tires so much. IMO, the biggest problem with Ottawa right now is the QB. Buriss ain't passing the ball, he's throwing it.. and he's missing receivers badly. I'd put in demarco if I was ottawa but because hank is signed to such a huge contract, i doubt that happens any time soon. 

So when people say Bombers lucky to be 6-3 having squeaked out wins against the East. What's the difference between them and other west teams squeaking out wins? Calgary has barely won against Hamilton and Ottawa twice.

You know the difference...Calgary couldn't possibly suck.  I say let them keep doing it...motivate the Bombers even more. 

The fans were never the issue in Ottawa, not sure why anyone thinks that. They have had the worst ownership groups in the CFL in the past. The attendance has always been good. I can't blame them for booing, their team hasn't scored an offensive touchdown at home this year besides the trick play one and i believe that might be considered a special teams touchdown. And demarco is hurt on a tough play there, guy got tackled in to him, He done for a while now.