Do or Die Detailed Half Time Report...

do or die

Very questionable play calls, especially the running calls, Willy 10 minutes in to the third only threw the ball 14 times, was kind of mind boggling...

Good end of 3rd and 4th though by the team. 

All that matters is we won though and i'll take it, SASK struggled more i'd say versus the same Montreal team. 

I'm certainly not going to let MB off the hook, but really, execution was still a big factor in this game being so tight.

In the 1st quarter alone there were two series in a row where the ball is very close to receptions and moving the ball downfield. 

Close plays involving a ball being one foot inside allowing the defender to get there, and stopping momentum.

The overthrow by Willy inside the Montreal 40….interception.

Chip Cox making a play on a ball for Watson to kill a drive..

Two rushes by Cotton for 4 yds.

3rd down gamble…the idea was awesome…the execution, not so much.

Willy to Moore to the Montreal 20…fumble, drive killed before it started.

None of this is on MB

Willy didn't throw the ball very much, but it was more of a result of good coverage and a couple of drops that killed drives.

TOP Montreal 35 Winnipeg 25

I agree that we need to disguise more to give our running game a chance but aside from a few mistakes from our rookie QB…who is continuing to learn, I can't put very much blame on our OC…especially since we are moving the ball downfield and scoring.

Kromah looks like the real thing at middle linebacker- will reassess after the Banjo Bowl

If we can't spread the ball around to other receivers better than we did against Montreal, we're going to struggle down the stretch

Its starting to look like neither Kelly nor Bryant are The Answer at receiver.Time to start dialing.

Wild's number of tackles last night nearly equaled Kuale's for the whole freaking year- goodbye Mr. Kuale.

We should have been able to thump Montreal a lot worse than we did. Not good enough to challenge for a payoff run.

We still haven't found an adequate replacement for Charlie Roberts.

Neither Bellefeuille nor Etcheverry have wowed their critics.

Willy continues to impress- can't wait to see him work with a good O-line, good running game and a competitive set of receivers

Kromah looks like the real thing at middle linebacker- will reassess after the Banjo Bowl

If we can't spread the ball around to other receivers better than we did against Montreal, we're going to struggle down the stretch

Its starting to look like neither Kelly nor Bryant are The Answer at receiver.Time to start dialing.

Wild's number of tackles last night nearly equaled Kuale's for the whole freaking year- goodbye Mr. Kuale.

We should have been able to thump Montreal a lot worse than we did. Not good enough to challenge for a payoff run.

Willy continues to impress- can't wait to see him work with a good O-line, good running game and a competitive set of receivers

Nobody in the league has, nor ever will...

Nobody in the league has, nor ever will...

A Chuck-Bob player comes along once in a very long while, but we need better than what we have now. Chris Garrett looked like a keeper but didn't last.

I'd rather have Buck as our OC then Garcia.

I'd rather have Mike Tyson use me as a punching bag.

Garcia was amazing compared to Buck. Not that that translates into coaching skills. But I'd rather take my chances with a QB who actually knew how to throw a football.