Riders unveil their "Signature Look" jersey

Mike

Is every team going to have the same design with just different colours?

I believe they will each be different designs.  The black jerseys BC had last year are apparently their version of this release.  Who knows why they were released a year early.

57879-DEFAULT-m.jpg

crop_19723832946.jpg

These aren't bad.... if we did something similar to this... featuring royal blue (even navy blue would be ok) with gold outlined numbers and a gold W on the shoulder.... I'd be happy with that, I'd even consider buying one...

I believe they will each be different designs.  The black jerseys BC had last year are apparently their version of this release.  Who knows why they were released a year early.

57879-DEFAULT-m.jpg

crop_19723832946.jpg

These aren't bad.... if we did something similar to this... featuring royal blue (even navy blue would be ok) with gold outlined numbers and a gold W on the shoulder.... I'd be happy with that, I'd even consider buying one...

We already did that. See 2007 Grey Cup. 

If Toronto (or Winnipeg, since apparently that's a possibility as well) goes with the logo on the front and the numbers on the shoulder ... well, I'll laugh my ass off.

And I doubt you would be the only one as well..

Wondering why the blue pants...this is the part that confuses me the most about these outfits.

You mean, you don't understand the part where the Stampeders are the real redblacks? The Ottawa redblacks are really the whiteblacks on the road & mostly black at home. From what I'm hearing here & elsewhere, the Bombers who are traditionally Blue & Gold are just two shades of blue like the Double Blue in Toronto. Yeah, I don't get it either...

57879-DEFAULT-m.jpg

crop_19723832946.jpg

We already did that. See 2007 Grey Cup. 

What? 2007 Grey Cup we wore the Gold 50s (or 60s I forget) retro jersey.... not even remotely close to what I was suggesting.... but FTR I do really like those jerseys too... 

Those golds weren't a retro...they were just golds that were done up. The 50s retros were a dark navy blue (I have a Khari one)...the 60s retros were the whites...(I have a Walby one)...and the 70s were the Royals that we all love the most (I got a Joe Pop and Doug Brown one, 'cause they're so damn awesome)....and the 80s ones are the new-ish Royals that were done up last year...(just grabbed a Dunigan one of those...)

Those golds weren't a retro...they were just golds that were done up. The 50s retros were a dark navy blue (I have a Khari one)...the 60s retros were the whites...(I have a Walby one)...and the 70s were the Royals that we all love the most (I got a Joe Pop and Doug Brown one, 'cause they're so damn awesome)....and the 80s ones are the new-ish Royals that were done up last year...(just grabbed a Dunigan one of those...)

I think you're right,... but nevertheless, that gold jersey is nothing near what I was describing in the previous post

Some will probably like it, most won't. Whatever, let's just hope we only see it once or twice and then it's burned... could always use some bomber cleaning rags around the house so maybe at the year end clearance sale, i'll pick a few up for 2 bucks. 

Johnny Sears Jr ‏@JJr0 4m

I don't know what that is but I'll be ashamed to wear it!

Wonder if this is in response to the Signature Jersey.

One would assume not as he is undoubtedly going to have a chance to wear ours.. No? Seems against what O'Shea would be preaching about unity and the team, etc etc.. Unless it's insanely hideous... Imma assume it's about the mountain dew soccer Jersey lol

The mid-2000s golds are probably our best 3rd jerseys.  Could have just given those some kind of weird glossy finish and called it new.

What I liked best about those jerseys was their simplicity.... Gold jersey with Blue numbers, blue W, blue letters and blue pants.... perfect.... The new jerseys just have too many much going on in the shoulders area with the blue/gold/white combo... then random blue/gold stripes running horizontally..... and some kind of stripe/bolt on the pants... too much going on...