Lock of the Week 3 Results (Week 4 Entries)

Jpan85

No have to be by kickoff of the game which your picked player is playing in

So I could just wait through each of the first 3 games, and then increase my odds by only having to pick between players from 2 teams each week...

No have to be by kickoff of the game which your picked player is playing in

So I could just wait through each of the first 3 games, and then increase my odds by only having to pick between players from 2 teams each week...

If you want to lower your available pool of players. I don't see how it's really an advantage other than you simply have less choice...

Seems like  your odds are lot better...but whatever...it's not that I care, it just seems odd. "Well, I was gonna take Grigsby, but forgot to get it in...thank goodness...I'll wait and pick one of the RBs from the two existing teams..."

well look at it this way, let's say the Bombers and Esks game was the last one on the schedule this week instead of the first, "well I missed the first 3 games but I got a chance here, I'll take Grigsby the rbs are always a safe choice" doesn't get you any further ahead right? The odds I don't think change at all, just that you cut out 3/4 of the choices by waiting until the last game. 

Right.  Whether you choose a player from the last 2 teams playing right before kickoff or 4 days before kickoff...how the heck does waiting increase your chances?  It's still the same 2 teams playing.  Chances are that neither team even scores a TD.  Ottawa didn't even score one in their game with Toronto, it was all field goals.