AFL ON TSN2 Right Now

Orlando vs Philadelphia.

Boltus is Orlando's starting QB.  Greg Carr playing receiver for Orlando.  Bryan Randall is the backup QB for Philly.  Philly has a 300 lb tailback too.

Is it possible for an AFL game to be broadcast without Kurt Warner being mentioned?  I've been watching this one for 10 minutes and they've already mentioned him twice.

Orlando vs Philadelphia.

Boltus is Orlando's starting QB.  Greg Carr playing receiver for Orlando.  Bryan Randall is the backup QB for Philly.  Philly has a 300 lb tailback too.

Is it possible for an AFL game to be broadcast without Kurt Warner being mentioned?  I've been watching this one for 10 minutes and they've already mentioned him twice.

Former Blue Bomber Derrick Ross is the RB.

Orlando vs Philadelphia.

What did he play for the Bombers?  I don't recall him.

Aside from those mentioned, other CFLers I have noticed, just browsing the rosters, likely missed one or two.

Philly - DL Calvin Fance, OL Jason Holman, WR Anthony Jones, DB Rayshaun Kizer, LB Brandon Perkins, DL Bryan Robinson, DB Kent Richardson (cut in Argos camp this year), DL Padric Scott (same), DL Julius Juice Williams (how quickly did he fall out of the CFL)... Philly is also the team where Maurice Leggett was going to play if the WBB didn't nab him.

Orlando - DL Ko Quaye, DB Dee Webb (not sure if he is playing yet, but on roster)

Ron Jaworski is a majority owner for Philly as well

Orlando vs Philadelphia.

What did he play for the Bombers?  I don't recall him.

2009 I believe. Don't think he was much more than TC fodder, like a lot of these former CFL players

I'm wondering if Ross was a OL or DL.  Either that or he's been doing a lot of eating.  Can't see him doing anything in the CFL as a running back.  I've seen him carry it a couple times, but they are mostly lining him up a step off the OL and he's pass blocking.

He was always thick - believe he was a FB in the NFL, but he is definitely much bigger now.

I'm wondering if Ross was a OL or DL.  Either that or he's been doing a lot of eating.  Can't see him doing anything in the CFL as a running back.  I've seen him carry it a couple times, but they are mostly lining him up a step off the OL and he's pass blocking.

Sounds good, bring him in for a tryout!

I thought the eastern division in the CFL was bad. Check this out.

Arizona Rattlers 14-1-0 4-0-0

LA KISS 3-12-0 1-2-0

San Antonio Talons 1-14-0 0-3-0

What kinda records are those? Wins losses ties and then huh?

I saw a game a few weeks ago with the LA Kiss playing the Spokane Somethings or Others. I turned it off when Gene Simmons came on as a commentator as it made the putrid football I was watching so much the more terrible. I was wondering how long it would be before Gene and his gang turned their football team into another self-glorifying fake "reality" show, and sure enough, it's just been announced they are doing one with the football team. That guy has to be self-promoting 24/7. Anyway, he's doing for the AFL what Murray Pezim did for the CFL, in other words, making it much worse. The only AFL I like watching is Aussie Rules - go Dockers!!

I saw a game a few weeks ago with the LA Kiss playing the Spokane Somethings or Others. I turned it off when Gene Simmons came on as a commentator as it made the putrid football I was watching so much the more terrible. I was wondering how long it would be before Gene and his gang turned their football team into another self-glorifying fake "reality" show, and sure enough, it's just been announced they are doing one with the football team. That guy has to be self-promoting 24/7. Anyway, he's doing for the AFL what Murray Pezim did for the CFL, in other words, making it much worse. The only AFL I like watching is Aussie Rules - go Dockers!!

Spokane Shock. The day their season nearly went down the drain, losing QB Erik Meyer for most of the season.

I like the Arena League. I'd watch it over the North American Lacrosse League. It is becoming a bit more glitzy to the detriment of its image with Kiss involved but the AFL needs money & it folded once before so  it very well could again. 

I like the Arena League. I'd watch it over the North American Lacrosse League. It is becoming a bit more glitzy to the detriment of its image with Kiss involved but the AFL needs money & it folded once before so  it very well could again. 

Tough choices to choose between…I'll have to get my dart board out, consult the latest Dart Game on TSN, then make the necessary 3/4 arm toss for the deciding vote.

Bullseye…I'll watch Golf.