AFL ON TSN2 Right Now

I like the Arena League. I'd watch it over the North American Lacrosse League. It is becoming a bit more glitzy to the detriment of its image with Kiss involved but the AFL needs money & it folded once before so  it very well could again. 

Tough choices to choose between…I'll have to get my dart board out, consult the latest Dart Game on TSN, then make the necessary 3/4 arm toss for the deciding vote.

Bullseye…I'll watch Golf.

I would rather watch competitive knitting.

I like the Arena League. I'd watch it over the North American Lacrosse League. It is becoming a bit more glitzy to the detriment of its image with Kiss involved but the AFL needs money & it folded once before so  it very well could again. 

Tough choices to choose between…I'll have to get my dart board out, consult the latest Dart Game on TSN, then make the necessary 3/4 arm toss for the deciding vote.

Not me…don't like needles.

Not a lacrosse fan.