Watching Kevin Glenn play, I just chuckle at some of the fans here that think he sucks considering the **** quarterbacking the Bombers have gotten over the years since he left. He beat the best team in the CFL tonight. He wasn't flashy. Just got the job done.

Buck is worse than 4 teams' backup QBs and at least 1 team's 3rd stringer.

If all these changes Friday result in Justin "Our Starter for the Rest of the Season" Goltz getting pulled and Buck "Relegated to 3rd String Because He's Playing Like a 2nd Year QB" Pierce becoming our starting QB again, I'm done with this team this year. I'll consider my $300 spent on seasons a loss and wait for a coaching/offensive overhaul in the offseason.

i suspect that Miller, Walters, and Burke are going to have a very long chat about our QBing. I, also, suspect that after all is said and done we will be actively trying to trade for one. I don't see Miller as the type of guy willing to toss the season away on Goltz or Buck. I, also, believe that if Walters wants any chance at all of being considered for the GM job that he will have to show he is not an acolyte of Mack's. Expect changes to our roster....big changes.

Bandwagon jumpers jumping on the anti-buck bandwagon. He hasn't been awesome but he's played better than Goltz. Maybe not by much but he has. All thins being equal I'd rather have a veteran in there

With his more turnovers, less point production and lower qb rating? Despite being nine year vet. If Goltz can reach that level of production in only two starts then clearly his ceiling is way higher.

If Buck with healthy receivers can only be marginally better as you claim then why not stick with Goltz?

QB by committee is fine with me as long as they win. If each QB is used to their strengths then I think it's a good thing. Leaving a guy in a game come hell or high water has never made sense to me. That said, Buck should have a shorter leash if he does get in a game.

But Buck has zero strengths, Goltz is way more agile and has a stronger arm.

Buck has poor numbers over longer games. Wait til Goltz plays four games and see how bad he looks.

Did buck suddenly forget how to play QB or is the system and lack of o line partially to blame?

Look at how we ran Glenn out of town claiming he couldn't play anymore. Look at how bad calvillo looks in a new bad system.

Quite frankly I don't care who the QB is as long as he wins. If that's Goltz great. If its buck great

Buck has poor numbers over longer games. Wait til Goltz plays four games and see how bad he looks.

Did buck suddenly forget how to play QB or is the system and lack of o line partially to blame?

Look at how we ran Glenn out of town claiming he couldn't play anymore. Look at how bad calvillo looks in a new bad system.

Quite frankly I don't care who the QB is as long as he wins. If that's Goltz great. If its buck great

We didn't run Glenn out of town,   that was Kelly's decision completely.  

We were disappointed with Glenn mainly because he would play scared after getting hit a few times... we also at that point had Khari Jones before him so we were accustomed to good qb'ing.  Since then the only QB we've had that could up good stats is friggin Steven Jyles....

Calvillo is looking bad this year at the age of 42 .... Buck has been looking bad 3 years in a row and he's 10 years younger.... 

He didn't suddenly forget. He's slowly been getting worse since the 2011 season. The decline started that year, as by the time we played in the Grey Cup, he had lost some of his punch. Last year, we all know his constant injury concerns, which didn't help matters. This year, he's looked just terrible save for a couple solid drives. Playcalling, schemes, and systems shouldn't affect a QB consistently zeroing in on the first read (even if the coverage is tight) and either getting sacked or throwing into traffic (resulting in incompletions or interceptions) -- all the while having other receivers wide open. I've seen way too much of that this season (can't really tell on the away games because of TV angles, but at home games it had become obvious and painful).

He's also become far less accurate -- admittedly, Goltz has struggled more than Pierce in this department so far -- and doesn't have the threat of the run anymore. He's not the future or the present of this club.

And obviously I wouldn't stop going to games if he was winning. In fact, I'll never stop going to games, win or lose. I'm a Bomber diehard. My comment about "considering this season a loss" means that I'll be going to games knowing full well I won't be having as much fun as if they were winning them. Even with Goltz in, who I already think gives us a better chance to win and who definitely has lots of opportunity to improve, I don't think we'll be winning many games this year. So it's a pointless argument either way.