So disappointed to here Burke's comments about how good the team is, how vastly improved they are and how they are on the "cusp".

Worse, hearing Goltz parrot that same verbiage.

Sounds like the team was given a PR release and told to use the word.

Montreal fires their head coach. We pay ourselves on the back for not being blown out.

Disgraceful. Mack left the cupboards bare as far as coaching goes. We literally cannot fire any of our coaches as we have no one to replace them.

So disappointed to here Burke's comments about how good the team is, how vastly improved they are and how they are on the "cusp".

Worse, hearing Goltz parrot that same verbiage.

Sounds like the team was given a PR release and told to use the word.

Montreal fires their head coach. We pay ourselves on the back for not being blown out.

Disgraceful. Mack left the cupboards bare as far as coaching goes. We literally cannot fire any of our coaches as we have no one to replace them.

Burke never said the team was "good"or that they "vastly improved". We lost to the Lions , a very good team, by 7 points with a QB making his 2 carreer pro start. I know you have a massive man crush on Buck but coming on here to misquote Burke to try and make him look bad is rather pathetic.

I'm a fan of Burke dipshit so no I was not misquoting to make him look bad. If knowing buck has been better than Goltz is a man crush then you're nuts.

a) Buck hasn't been better

B) calling someone a "dipshit" isn't going to fly, so let's not let that happen again please.

c) Even if Buck had been better, I'd certainly hope that isn't the ceiling he's expected to reach as a 7 year CFL veteran.

If we lose to Hamilton the season is not over.  Heck, if we lose to Hamilton twice and Saskatchewan twice the season is not over.  That's just the nature of the CFL. 

Right now the Bombers are 2 points from being tied for second place and 4 points out of first place.

What else do you expect the coach to say?

Keep in mind the Bombers were tied with the Lions in the fourth quarter, who are a damn good team playing at home.

All Burke is doing is rallying the troops.  Let's not over react.

I'm a fan of Burke dipshit so no I was not misquoting to make him look bad. If knowing buck has been better than Goltz is a man crush then you're nuts.

Show your source then. As far as the Buck comments go, I have asked you several times to justify your opinion as to why you think Buck is so much better than Goltz and you never can or do.

Show your source then. As far as the Buck comments go, I have asked you several times to justify your opinion as to why you think Buck is so much better than Goltz and you never can or do.

One guy used to be very good but isn't even serviceable anymore -- the other has shown sparks but isn't ready to lead a (struggling) team yet.

Great place to be. Thanks Joe Mack! 

Buck's still more accurate than Goltz, better decision maker, too.

Those things may come in time for Goltz.  Or they may not.

Yeah this is pretty preposterous. Goltz may not have the best accuracy in the world but even in limited action, he hit his receivers in the hands on more regularity than Buck did this season and last. There is no excuse for air-mailing receivers the way Buck does with regularity.

As far as decision making goes? How often did Goltz sit in the pocket forever and concede a sack? Once? I can't think of more than once and that was the last play of the game. Did he make a few bad reads and lock onto his primary receiver a few times? Of course, yes. But I would argue first of all that it was his second career start and the amount of times he locked onto his primary read was less than Buck's average per game and Buck is a bloody seven year veteran!

60.4% vs 57.7% accuracy.

Receivers have dropped passes from both.

As far as decision making, fast doesn't always equal right.  Can't believe I have to explain that.  Goltz had the lowest gain per pass in the league in that last game because he continues to throw it too early.

60.4% vs 57.7% accuracy.

Receivers have dropped passes from both.

As far as decision making, fast doesn't always equal right. Can't believe I have to explain that. Goltz had the lowest gain per pass in the league in that last game because he continues to throw it too early.

Maybe it's the play calling? Lots of short passes?

Buck should have much longer passes considering they continually have him in max protection.

What's the stats between both guys for rushing? I'm going to eager goltz had much more yards and TDs. What's the stats for interceptions?