Grigsby

Floyd

I was in support of Woods using a spot because I figured he could be a valuable member of some of our offensive packages. If he isn't going to be used that way, it may be more effective to have Cotton in there.

I'm curious to see what happens with Cotton now that he's going to be healthy.

I'm very much agree with this.

Regarding the protection for the QB, I suggest to add an additional Nat'l OL on the gameday lineup. That could probably gave us the proper contingency in case an OL goes down during the game instead of dressing Thomas as an extra OL. It will also enable us to utilise Knapp as TE in some snaps. we could take off one of the National 'MLB' as a trade off.

Did Thomas change his jersey mid-game, like after the Greaves injury?  If not, I wonder if something was up with Greaves heading into the game

He changed it mid-game.

Interesting, I didn't know you could do that.

I probably wondered for a quarter who #60 was.  And when I realized it was Thomas I just assumed his jersey had blood on it or something along those lines.  It wasn't until I saw Greaves jersey-less on the sidelines later in the game that I understood Thomas was now our 6th man.

Multi-tasking - that's why he got the new contract.

Grigsby has done enough exceptional things so far that he will have to give the Bombers a reason to take him off the roster before Cotton goes on.  Cotton looked better than Grigsby in preseason, but Grigsby looks way better now than he did in preseason.  Straight up switching one out for the other?  I think Cotton getting Woods' DI spot will happen first.  He does some returns, gets some reps out of the backfield.  If he shows he's still the better guy, then Woods goes back on the roster for Grigsby the week following.

That would be my reasoned and cautious approach.

OShea doesn't give two birds about my approach.  If he thinks Cotton is ready and still better, he'll just stick him back in.

I probably wondered for a quarter who #60 was.

By process of elimination and body size I was able to figure it out pretty fast. Suitor and Cuthbert couldn't seem to go through the same process. For awhile they were calling him Greg Peach, then it was Zach Anderson. Finally, when the camera showed Thomas sitting on the bench smiling with #60 on, the mystery for them was solved. Did Thomas get any reps on the o-line at all?

I probably wondered for a quarter who #60 was.

By process of elimination and body size I was able to figure it out pretty fast. Suitor and Cuthbert couldn't seem to go through the same process. For awhile they were calling him Greg Peach, then it was Zach Anderson. Finally, when the camera showed Thomas sitting on the bench smiling with #60 on, the mystery for them was solved. Did Thomas get any reps on the o-line at all?

None.  But he got a sack wearing the #60, so maybe he should make it a permanent thing.