The Rum Thread

Mike

I am a rum drinker. That is my fave. I also drink rye & vodka. Stay away from bourbon. Not a scotch drinker. In university, I used to drink beer exclusively & got **** faced quite a bit at parties, beer bashes, socials or at the pub on weekends. I found the hangovers from beer way worse than hard liquor. I seldom ever drink a beer anymore. Matter of fact, I don't drink much anymore. A bottle of rum may last me for months.

Don't get me wrong...I'll drink a rum, preferably a spiced, but its not my go to drink. I went thru a rum phase in Uni but the captain and I no longer sail together.

that's because the captain is a dirty double crossing bastard who will kick your ass and leave you to die on a deserted island. 

Don't get me wrong...I'll drink a rum, preferably a spiced, but its not my go to drink. I went thru a rum phase in Uni but the captain and I no longer sail together.

that's because the captain is a dirty double crossing bastard who will kick your ass and leave you to die on a deserted island

And/or a McMaster Hall bathroom floor...

that's because the captain is a dirty double crossing bastard who will kick your ass and leave you to die on a deserted island.

Sounds like you and rum need some closure.