CBA details coming out now

Mike

Sask players (labatte, Foley and Durant) still whining about the deal and want the execs that they helped bring in to resign. How about stop whining and play some football.

http://980.greenzonefootball.com/story/rider-vets-calling-change-atop-cflpa/367187

For the most part (Nick Moore's tweets from last week) I love how our players have handled it. If they're unhappy with the CBA, and I'm sure they are, then handle it they way it should be handled - internally. None of this crap like you're seeing out of Calgary and Saskatchewan. 

Sask players (labatte, Foley and Durant) still whining about the deal and want the execs that they helped bring in to resign. How about stop whining and play some football.http://980.greenzonefootball.com/story/rider-vets-calling-change-atop-cflpa/367187

For the most part (Nick Moore's tweets from last week) I love how our players have handled it. If they're unhappy with the CBA, and I'm sure they are, then handle it they way it should be handled - internally. None of this crap like you're seeing out of Calgary and Saskatchewan.

Exactly. I get they are unhappy and rightfully they should be. It wasn't the greatest deal for the players. Your not going to make every player happy with that deal but nothing you say now will change anything for the next 5 years. Just be thankfully for a free $12,000 bonus and the fact you have a job for the next 5 years if you last that long.

Officially ratified.

Will update with details as they roll in

No more 9-game injured list. 6-game injured list now.

44 man active roster, 2 man reserve (instead of 42/4)

Practice roster expanded from 7 to 10 (12 to 15 in fall)

NO MORE NON IMPORTS AND IMPORTS

They are now known as "nationals and internationals"

That's dumber than REDBLACKS.

Officially ratified.

Will update with details as they roll in

No more 9-game injured list. 6-game injured list now.

44 man active roster, 2 man reserve (instead of 42/4)

Practice roster expanded from 7 to 10 (12 to 15 in fall)

NO MORE NON IMPORTS AND IMPORTS

They are now known as "nationals and internationals"

That's dumber than REDBLACKS.

Just call the players REDWHITES or REDWHITESANDBLUES

That would be less confusing.