Depth chart for Saturdays preseason game vs Calgary

Very interesting...starting 3 non-imports on the o-line with Goossen at center and Neufeld at right tackle. Morley as backup RG.

With no backup center, I wonder if the coaching staff will give Goossen an entire game to prove himself, to evaluate whether he's ready to begin the season as starting center??

Ford still not playing...I wonder if his roster spot is in serious jeopardy?

Graig Newman starting at MLB is interesting.

according to that thing we're starting 8 Canadians.

and other than where injuries have taken over, it doesn't actually look THAT bad.

obviously, it means nothing but maybe there's some potential.

I like the idea of that offensive line they have there. Curious to see how they play.

and other than where injuries have taken over, it doesn't actually look THAT bad.

Exactly. Our Canadian talent isn't THAT bad.

Last year our Canadian talent was Justin Bieber level. This year I hope we hit at least Michael Buble level. After another two decent drafts - Jim Carrey.

I think our top 6 OL are determined aleady, and the starting OL are set but the C. I guess it depends how Goosen performs tomorrow, and he did very well he might be the starting C comes week 1.

January, Greaves, Morley, Knapp, Jones, Neufeld, Goossen. That's 7. Who comes off this list on game day?

Last year our Canadian talent was Justin Bieber level. This year I hope we hit at least Michael Buble level. After another two decent drafts - Jim Carrey.

Wait, what?!?!  You had me up until Jim Carrey.  At first I was thinking you were going with singer levels, then you added in Jim and just threw me off.  You could have said like, Shakira or Rhianna.

Very interesting...starting 3 non-imports on the o-line with Goossen at center and Neufeld at right tackle. Morley as backup RG.

With no backup center, I wonder if the coaching staff will give Goossen an entire game to prove himself, to evaluate whether he's ready to begin the season as starting center??

Ford still not playing...I wonder if his roster spot is in serious jeopardy?

Graig Newman starting at MLB is interesting.

If Neufeld can hold his own at RT then this could be a good thing. Dan Knapp seems to have won the RG position purely because of his physical awesomeness? And because he's such an upgrade over Morley? Not sure why else we'd start an import at that position in the future, unless we have that kind of roster flexibility.

Wait, what?!?!  You had me up until Jim Carrey.  At first I was thinking you were going with singer levels, then you added in Jim and just threw me off.  You could have said like, Shakira or Rhianna.

Shakira and Rhianna are Canadians? I don't think you are smelling what I was stepping in there.

Shakira and Rhianna are Canadians? I don't think you are smelling what I was stepping in there.

OOOOHHH, I see where you're going with this.  Dude...Tom Cochrane

Buble is a national treasure. He takes a back seat to nobody.

I think our top 6 OL are determined aleady, and the starting OL are set but the C. I guess it depends how Goosen performs tomorrow, and he did very well he might be the starting C comes week 1.

January, Greaves, Morley, Knapp, Jones, Neufeld, Goossen. That's 7. Who comes off this list on game day?

We need a guy that can play tackle or guard so given the ratio I'm guessing Jones comes off.

Also I don't see Stevenson on the chart, does this mean he's as good as cut? Or am I just not seeing him? Where's Julian F-G? EDIT - just saw that he's injured. Too bad, wanted to see more.

Surprised to see Kemp listed 3rd at wr.

Julian..., the ni receiver, isn't listed. Is he hurt, or is it just b/c he's a lock to make the team?

Like seeing Gossen & Neufeld in the starting lineup. I thought they were both pretty solid in the last game. It's a little surprising that we would start an import RG, but I guess he'd be a solid fill in at tackle if we had an injury during the game.

OOOOHHH, I see where you're going with this.  Dude...Tom Cochrane

Tommy Hunter - that's three drafts away.