Training camp report June 11

Brohm and Marve looking good today. Woods being used lots as a receiver. I won't give away any specifics but we can expect lots of misdirection on offense this year.

Goossen looking like a beast in a one on one drill against Moseley. Love the passion, athleticism and effort from Goossen. Guy just doesn't give up.

Marve just threw a beauty 30 yard deep ball completion to Kelly in the corner of the end zone. Perfectly thrown pass. Guy has a cannon for an arm with accuracy.

Neufeld now playing left tackle.

Max Hall struggling today.

Brohm and Marve looking good today. Woods being used lots as a receiver. I won't give away any specifics but we can expect lots of misdirection on offense this year.

Goossen looking like a beast in a one on one drill against Moseley. Love the passion, athleticism and effort from Goossen. Guy just doesn't give up.

Marve just threw a beauty 30 yard deep ball completion to Kelly in the corner of the end zone. Perfectly thrown pass. Guy has a cannon for an arm with accuracy.

I rewatched Mondays game yesterday just to see the game clearer and man Marve had a rocket from what I seen.  He just really seemed to handle the ball very well.  Hopefully he is able to keep it up I'm interested in seeing what he offers on Saturday and I'm hoping he is able to keep playing just as well as he did for that 3 minutes of action on Monday.  If he can do that against 2nd stringers instead of fourth stringers I think he should be our number 2.

Paul Friesen @friesensunmedia

Most of the same injured #Bombers today at camp, incl'g Cory Watson, Vega, Renaud, etc

DUDE QUICK!!!  Paul Friesen is there, go fart on his head or something!

How would PF know who is there or not.  It's not like he pays attention...

Notice him peeking on other's notes ?

I would drop a duece on his notes and tell him it's better than the crap he usually puts in the paper.

Nice report - aside from the Friesen poop jokes.

Did you notice where Peterson #51 is slotted on the OL...?  I'm kind of intrigued by that guy now - thinking he ends up on PR or maybe even 6th.

And Alexander - playing or injured?

Nice report - aside from the Friesen poop jokes.

Did you notice where Peterson #51 is slotted on the OL...?  I'm kind of intrigued by that guy now - thinking he ends up on PR or maybe even 6th.

And Alexander - playing or injured?

I actually think Peterson and Saulsberry will be cut. Hope we see Howard's game on Saturday. He was brought in late last year and brought back again, so I think they are intrigued of him.

Hey Floyd, just out of curiosity, you know Peterson is an import right?

Just saying, because the way I've heard you keep talking about him, I just get the sense you may think he's Canadian.

... I remember when I thought Arkee Whitlock was Canadian for like a month.

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 6m

Max Hall goes over the middle and Maurice Leggett picks it easily. #Bombers

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 9m

MLB Ejiro Kuale climbs the ladder and intercepts Brian Brohm in team drills. Brohm responds with a deep strike on the next play. #Bombers

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 15s

Robert Marve in now, and he completes all five of his passes after a Grigsby run off tackle. Covers roughly 75 yards. #Bombers

MARVELOUS!

Hey Floyd, just out of curiosity, you know Peterson is an import right?

Just saying, because the way I've heard you keep talking about him, I just get the sense you may think he's Canadian.

... I remember when I thought Arkee Whitlock was Canadian for like a month.

Ah, I did think he was an NI...  bummer.

Looks like Jarvis Jones hurt himself. He's walking with a limp, being looked at by a trainer and not participating in drills.

It's almost comical how many guys are injured so far ..  football gods aren't loving us Bomber fans.

edit: BTW gbill .. thanks for all the updates!

Neufeld now playing left tackle.

What impressed me in the Monday game about Marve was his "spidey sense". He seems to instinctively know what is going on and what to do with it- like where the first down marker is. If all his parts keep working, we may have a live one on the line here.

Max Hall struggling today.

Thanks for the updates

- From all of us stuck at work.

Neufield at LT, I'm sure is just due to injuries.

How's Goossen looking on the line ?