Training camp report June 11

Do you guys work for a living or...live off the street or something?  Stay at home dad?  Live off your wife type of thing?

I more want to know because, you know, IT'S NOT FAIR, and all that.   :)

Close...I'm in my 30's, have a GF, a condo, no kids and a good job. I booked the week off work so I could attend Bomber training camp this week :)

Do you guys work for a living or...live off the street or something?  Stay at home dad?  Live off your wife type of thing?

Close...I'm in my 30's, have a GF, a condo, no kids and a good job. I booked the week off work so I could attend Bomber training camp this week :)

Oh well fine then.  :)

And don't worry, I know you're wishing I was there with you.

Very interesting development...starting OL first thing this morning is Jones, Greaves, Morley, Neufeld, Knapp. Willy and Cotton the others with the 1's. January is practicing, so he's not injured either.

I thought January was really good on Wednesday & Jones struggled, so naturally this is how the next practice would go...

Is Nick Moore practicing today?

Also ... first team REC? I'm assuming Moore (if practicing), Denmark, Kohlert, Feoli-Gudino and Urrutia?

Yes Moore is practicing but appears to be limited. He was on the field, no helmet on. Starting WRs were everyone you listed but sub in Kemp for Moore.

Watson also back practicing but appears limited...no helmet.

Very interesting development...starting OL first thing this morning is Jones, Greaves, Morley, Neufeld, Knapp. Willy and Cotton the others with the 1's. January is practicing, so he's not injured either.

I thought January was really good on Wednesday & Jones struggled, so naturally this is how the next practice would go...

You mean Monday?

Ford is practicing on a limited basis today. Has a baseball cap on. Mike Renaud is nowhere to be seen this morning.

Start the speculation... lol.

Any other missing bodies ?

Btw, thanks for sharing your observations. Mr. Eye In The Stand.

Other injuries: Vega, West, Eisho, Swiston, Richardson. Kuale is back practicing fully today.

Renaud and Lucas just showed up. Lucas walking with a bad limp.

Richardson?

Louie.

Volny also injured.

Where ya sitting maybe I'll run into you

Hardcore fan right there!