The TV Thread

Has anyone watched Blind Spot yet?  Haven't checked it out yet but I plan to.

Flash, Arrow, Shield and Gotham are my comic book favs.  Big Bang, Scorpion, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine and Once Upon A Time are our others.  We don't get to watch everything every week, but we just watch them when we can.

Jessica Jones is going to be on Netflix in November (this is the next part of Marvel's Netflix shows continuing from Daredevil).  Not sure what powers other then super strength they're giving her.

Also, not sure if I mentioned it (I think I did on the last page), but the 4400 is pretty good as well on Netflix.

Has anyone watched Blind Spot yet?  Haven't checked it out yet but I plan to.

Flash, Arrow, Shield and Gotham are my comic book favs.  Big Bang, Scorpion, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine and Once Upon A Time are our others.  We don't get to watch everything every week, but we just watch them when we can.

Jessica Jones is going to be on Netflix in November (this is the next part of Marvel's Netflix shows continuing from Daredevil).  Not sure what powers other then super strength they're giving her.

Also, not sure if I mentioned it (I think I did on the last page), but the 4400 is pretty good as well on Netflix.

Scorpion looked interesting but since its produced by Bob Orci (and Alex Kurtzman), I knew it would eventually disappoint.  Orci is one of the worst hacks in Hollywood and a jerkoff to fans as well.  Huge undeserved ego.

Watched the first two seasons of Once Upon a Time but I broke under the weight of the mythology.  The gf still watches it every week though.  Gave Brooklyn a shot last year and it was atrocious.  Just not funny at all in my humble opinion.  Caught a few minutes of it last week (or the week before) and it hadnt improved...lol

I watched Daredevil and will probably watch the Marvel Netflix shows but Im not into the DC ones.  They seem awfully hokey and they dont matter within the continuity of the films so it just doesnt seem worth it to me.

Flash and Arrow are awesome, and they're adding a third show, Legends of Tomorrow.  All three shows are part of the same universe.  So far Flash has yet to disappoint.  Some people didn't like the last season of Arrow, but I enjoyed all 3.

Oh, and I'm liking Supergirl too.  But I've only see the pilot.

And I watch Star Wars Rebels with the kids.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

to which show TWD or game of thrones? lol I know what i saw on both shows and watched the talking dead after (watched last week for the first time with Kevin smith and Paul Bettny as guests and was a pretty funny watch) and i know the host tonight said something along the lines of hoping to undo what was done, but i cant see any explaination that would make sense on reversing anything.  

I enjoyed Supergirl.  I liked who they chose to be her parents.  The only thing I didn't like was that they made Jimmy, "James" instead.  But I guess if you grow up you don't want to be called Jimmy anymore so I can see that.  Otherwise I liked the whole show.

ill say the idea Kara Zor-EL brought along with her the kryptonian max prison by accident from the phantom zone was a decent way to allow for a wide variety of interesting alien villans was a smart move, but yeah it was hard to get that far into the show at first for me with the dialog and over zealous acting, ill give it another crack next week but not holding my breathe but thats just me.

** jimmy olsons never EVER been black either, not trying to be racist but her coworker was more jimmy then jimmy

Looks like the have Zoo on Netflix now.  I have to say, is started ok, but then just took a turn for the worst.  I'm 4 or 5 episodes in and all I have to say is...bats in Antarctica.  Really?!?!  I mean, you do know bats hate cold weather and would die before a human being in a parka would right?

It's definitely in genesis, saw it on there this morning.

I've been watching The Last Kingdom on Kodi. It's essentially Vikings but I like it better (at least so far). It's a new show from the BBC, so if you're into that kind of show, I'd recommend it.