2nd Tier Negotiations

BigBlue

The treasured players have been snapped up and the lottery ticket leftovers thrown over our shoulders … now its time to sign the grinders who aren't worth what they dreamed they would get

i hope we resign Foster as a receiver who has potential to move up a couple of levels

What other dark horses are out there that can develop into good role players?

The treasured players have been snapped up and the lottery ticket leftovers thrown over our shoulders … now its time to sign the grinders who aren't worth what they dreamed they would get

Not quite true. There are still some players who are trying to catch on with NFL teams who may not be successful. Could be a week or two before they know where they are going to play this season.

I just want to know where Hamilton is getting all this money to sign all these high priced free agents & Expansion draft picks yet aren't over the cap... Isn't that curious in the least?

They are saving some money by not having Burris, Marwan Hage and Jamall Johnson anymore. Koch and Stewart likely weren't incredibly expensive. But yeah, I imagine they will be shedding some salary to pay for Myddelton and Butler. They have too many good DBs and LBs to carry into the season. Might see them drop a couple guys like Brandon Isaac and Dee Webb.

Hamilton signed Myddleton correct? what are they going to do with him? they already have O'neil, Dyakowski, Wojt amoung many other decent prospects for depth. Maybe we can nab one of these guys in a trade!?!?

I wouldn't expect Dyakowski to start the season, he will still be rehabbing from his injury at the end of the year. They also lost Hage which opens up a spot.

I just want to know where Hamilton is getting all this money to sign all these high priced free agents & Expansion draft picks yet aren't over the cap... Isn't that curious in the least?

Don't they do this every year though?

FA Champs every season for the last while .. Grey Cup favs to be sure! ;-)

I actually have to say that IF Collaros works out, Hamilton could easily be the Grey Cup favorites.

They've finally built themselves one hell of a team.

Collaros, Gable, Ellingson, Fantuz, Grant, Giguere on offense

Their defense leaves a lot to be desired, but their Cancon on D is very good and if their DL can make strides, they could be real good. Losing Lawrence hurts, but they've still got a lot to work with.

I actually have to say that IF Collaros works out, Hamilton could easily be the Grey Cup favorites.

They've finally built themselves one hell of a team.

Collaros, Gable, Ellingson, Fantuz, Grant, Giguere on offense

Their defense leaves a lot to be desired, but their Cancon on D is very good and if their DL can make strides, they could be real good. Losing Lawrence hurts, but they've still got a lot to work with.

add Cary Koch to that also

Mccune and Watkins are still out there, and we need an MLB.

I think they might feel like Terrell Parker is their solution in the middle.

I was wondering that same thing. He'd be a hell of an athletic MLB with great coverage skills for that position... Very assignment sound as well.

The only concerns I would have would be, is he physical enough? and durability.