Free agency predictions?

Mike

I will say Kohlert, and possibly Laurent... I think we strike out out FA OL's...

Imagine how different things could have been if we had taken Laurent instead of Poblah in the supplemental draft..... if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...

if we chose Laurent in SD, we're probably cramming to find replacements for both Muamba and Laurent now.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=443488

A number of import defensive stars will surely be sought after when the market opens as well. All-Stars like Toronto Argonauts DB Patrick Watkins, BC Lions DE Keron Williams, and Winnipeg Blue Bombers BD Jovon Johnson - a former Most Outstanding Defensive Player - are all available to the highest bidder.

what does BD means? Beaten Defender? :D

A number of import defensive stars will surely be sought after when the market opens as well. All-Stars like Toronto Argonauts DB Patrick Watkins, BC Lions DE Keron Williams, and Winnipeg Blue Bombers BD Jovon Johnson - a former Most Outstanding Defensive Player - are all available to the highest bidder.

Big disappointment 

Big disappointment 

I thought it was Beaten Deep. 

With how big the new regime appears to be on leadership, Emry's got a good chance to suit up for the Blue and Gold.  Would love him and Bourke; but I'd take Laurent in a pinch if Bourke is re-signed. 

The more I think about it though, the more I like the idea of our secondary getting a makeover.  Hefney left last year, Jovon and Stewart look to be on the outs now.  Suber, Washington, and Sears were gamers.  If we were to throw Banks and Pat Watkins in there, the young guys could make a big improvement.  Butler would help too... but not as much of an impact as Watkins would make.

Why would we want Swayze Waters?  First he's an import kicker.  Second, he hit 72% of his FG's last year, 74% in 2012, and he plays in a dome for half his games.  Third, we just re-signed Mike Renaud to handle punting duties.  Fourth we have Liri Hirahaluah who I am sure can hit at least 72% of his FGs. 

Not saying it won't happen, but I would find it very, very puzzling.

Butler to BC...Emry and Bourke stay with Montreal...Laurent to the NFL.

Chris Milo to the Als.  Alex Hall and Ricky Schmiit to the NFL.  Cordarro Law to the NFL.

Jovon to the Als.  Brandon Stewart lands in Ottawa.

Anthony Parker signs with Edmonton.  Jamall Johnson gets no offers.

Bombers sign Kohlert, re-sign Sorensen, Gilmore and West.

Other Bomber targets IMO:

David Lee, Andrew Jones, Carey Koch, Chris Randle, Noel Divine and Jock Sanders (Mountaineer reunion, Bellefeuille likes the RB/REC Holmes/Thigpen types), Matt Carter, Mike Bradwell, Damaso Munoz.