$140k for Durie

Floyd

Johnny Forzani had a devastating foot injury (broken foot & torn ligaments) that required a couple of surgeries that made him miss the last 1 1/2 seasons. He may never be the same. The kid had wheels. He could fly before the injury. His catching ability was improving as well but like I said his foot injury was a bad one. He tried coming back last season but it was setback after setback & he couldn't do it.

In all positions other than O-linemen he is probably right now in the top 3 to 5 Canadians in the league.

Getzlaf, Muamba, Laurent, Cornish, Harris

But he's quite possibly 6.

Wouldn't throw Fantuz and Emry under the bus just yet...  then again, ol' Ricky Foley had a pretty big year too

In all positions other than O-linemen he is probably right now in the top 3 to 5 Canadians in the league.

really you have Getzlaf that high? Hmm what am I missing?

He's the best Canadian receiver in the league...

Cauchy ahead of Cornish? hmmm....

Your wit is AMAZING.  ;)

Cauchy ahead of Cornish? hmmm....

Your wit is AMAZING.   ;)

Yeah..seriously...I don't understand the lame jokes. Is this like a Norm McDonald stand-up routine where it's on purpose, or.....?? 

Yeah..seriously...I don't understand the lame jokes. Is this like a Norm McDonald stand-up routine where it's on purpose, or.....??

I saw this one - it was for cat food - at the end of it, it says, 'All natural food for your cat.' All natural food? But cat food's made out of horse meat. Yeah, that's the way it works in nature: the cat, right above the horse in the food chain.