Doubleheader Saturday: Als @ Ticats followed by Riders @ Stamps

Jacquie

It seems clear that Burris won't be back with the Ticats next season, at least not as the starter.

Ticats are also "hiding" Brohm on the "injury list".

Ticats D is no where near as bad as last season, maybe Creehan coming here helped with that ?

It seems clear that Burris won't be back with the Ticats next season, at least not as the starter.

Ticats D is no where near as bad as last season, maybe Creehan coming here helped with that ?

Was lectured quite a bit on how Creehan was the real deal and it was players that let himdown. I said it was a combination of Creehan alienating people and some weak personel.

No, no, no came the reply - just watch.

Was lectured quite a bit on how Creehan was the real deal and it was players that let himdown. I said it was a combination of Creehan alienating people and some weak personel.

From this site/OB or Ticats ?

From this site/OB or Ticats ?

riderfans actually. I know its not an accurate sampling nor does reflect every single Bomber fan, but it WAS said.

I can't believe Montreal blew that game.  And on a FG return for a TD on top of that.  Just wow.

I can't believe Montreal blew that game.  And on a FG return for a TD on top of that.  Just wow.

Miss two FGs, one for a TD, an interception and only scoring 8 points in second half  doesnt make losing believable ??

Pretty good game in Calgary tonight. Watching Sheets have a meltdown in the first half was interesting. Nice game winning TD drive by the Stamps with an impressive TD by Cornish pushing 3 Rider defenders back into the end zone with him.

I was thinking we all think it's a no brainer for the Stamps to protect Mitchell in the expansion but I'm not completely convinced Hufnagel will do it.

Pretty good game in Calgary tonight. Watching Sheets have a meltdown in the first half was interesting. Nice game winning TD drive by the Stamps with an impressive TD by Cornish pushing 3 Rider defenders back into the end zone with him.

I was thinking we all think it's a no brainer for the Stamps to protect Mitchell in the expansion but I'm not completely convinced Hufnagel will do it.

Considering he is playing the least out of the three, I'd be surprised if he is the one that gets protected.

Considering he is playing the least out of the three, I'd be surprised if he is the one that gets protected.

Anyone who thinks Calgary is giving up Mitchell is out of their freaking mind.

This guy was a lock to be protected this time last year. Calgary isn't letting him go for anything.

What happened with Sheets (

Sheets showed everyone the selfish player he is on the bench & the fact that he may like to talk telling everyone he's the best when he isn't.

What did Sheets do / say?  Missed this game.

I did miss what Sheets said, but apparently he stated before the game that he was the best RB.

Maybe somebody can confirm that.

As to the game itself, Sheets was ticked off with getting the ball only 3 times in the 1st half and he blew up when Sask. had the ball around the 5 yard line and threw the ball once and got sacked once, instead of running it. He had a mini tirade with Durant and Cortez on the sidelines and anybody else who would listen. He was livid and it took a number of players to talk to him to settle him down.

Why they didn't use him more in the 1st half is open to discussion but probably Sask. outhunk themselves in trying to deceive Calgary as to what they were doing.

Buck Pierce beating the Riders in Regina in the Western Semi would make the 2013 season the equivalent of an M. Night Shyamalan picture: awful beginning and middle leads to a crazy satisfying end that no one saw coming. But ultimately, the thing as a whole was still shitty.

I gave this a "like" but I also had to say - well done.  "I see Buck people".... :D

Buck Pierce beating the Riders in Regina in the Western Semi would make the 2013 season the equivalent of an M. Night Shyamalan picture: awful beginning and middle leads to a crazy satisfying end that no one saw coming. But ultimately, the thing as a whole was still shitty.

I gave this a "like" but I also had to say - well done.  "I see Buck people".... :D

"They called me Mr. Glass..."