Punting Competition

Noeller

But I wonder how many of them will actually get a chance to punt in the game.  With 4 punters, that's not a lot of turns each. 

Ya, I'd be interested to see who they'd give the reps to in the first exhibition game. I wouldn't think any more than 2 would get reps, but I could be wrong. And I would think for the first preseason game, they would sit Renaud and see what newcomer stands out.

But I wonder how many of them will actually get a chance to punt in the game.  With 4 punters, that's not a lot of turns each. 

Hey if there's one thing the bombers have proven over the last few years it's that they are fantastic at getting the punters lots of work.

Unless we play like last year, in which case they'll see a lot of action.

...but I'm hoping the opposite happens.

edit: damnit I posted before readying 17to85.  CURSES!

Isn't it just sad that everyone immediately goes to how much of a joke the offense has been? Crowton I hope you're as smart as advertised and can get a good offense on the field this year cause we as fans have been waiting for that for a long time.

It all starts at the qb position. Without an accomplished qb pulling the trigger nothing works. PLUS... we haven't had a very strong OL consistently over the years, either. Don't care how good the schemes are or  how innovative the plays are without those 2 things on offense, it won't work.