Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT-Bombers-Als

  • Replies 429
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i can with this staff Vaval actually had almost perfect coverage on several of those plays...and a few others played it best u could...was right there and immediately made the tackle...Not his fault

  • BaconNBigBlue
    BaconNBigBlue

    Not sure I'll renew my TSN subscription next year. Why pay good money to watch this team if they are not going to even try to make adjustments. I'd rather put my money towards a dominatrix that will

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    Only two more years until MOS+KW get another 3 year extension.

Featured Replies

I've noticed the Montreal players are just a bunch of winey babies. OMG you know the penalty is coming, but by all means, cry to the refs.

I actually this group, coaches included. I hope they all get fired.

Bombers are going to have to regroup for the Calgary game

Younger is calling a garbage game, Condell calling lousing plays as usual, I have no faith in a competent half time adjustment from O'Shea and gang either.

Alexander may take a run at Matty Dunigan's record.

Out coached ,out classed ,and out played. I am shuttin er down.

Kelly wasn't even in arms reach of Snead until Snead re routed because the ball was thrown 10 yards behind him and still Kelly didn't touch him.

Insanely poor call. Need to challenge that.

Just now, Nolby said:

Younger is calling a garbage game, Condell calling lousing plays as usual, I have no faith in a competent half time adjustment from O'Shea and gang either.

No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

kicks have been crazy tonight i get not going for the fg. too likely to give up a score

Was Brown gonna go for the win or for the tie?

Time count to knock ourselves out of Hail Mary range. We play with zero urgency. Watching this team is honestly nothing but a piss off. We play an awful brand of football.

2 minutes ago, sportmentary2012 said:

I hate this bomber team . They have nothing going for them and play like it

It's a tremendously dislikable team of dumb and lazy players who make mistakes constantly and don't understand fundamentals.

It doesn't helped that we're coached by a smarmy ******* like MOS, someone with a punchable face always sporting a **** eating , self satisfied, sanctimonious grin. Whenever his ass gets fired, I will stop what I'm doing and excuse myself jack off.

epic mismanagement. have a shot, can’t get a play called and in fast enough to even take it.

we need some apples and road maps

yeah the als are obnoxious, and the refs bad as always. But the real pain in the ass is the mafia.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

epic mismanagement. have a shot, can’t get a play called and in fast enough to even take it.

we need some apples and road maps

Correction we need LOTS of apples and road maps.

Montreal coming out of the bye, looks good. All three times we came off a bye, we **** the bed.

Part of that’s coaching. Part of that’s the players themselves.

3 minutes ago, White Out said:

It's a tremendously dislikable team of dumb and lazy players who make mistakes constantly and don't understand fundamentals.

It doesn't helped that we're coached by a smarmy ******* like MOS, someone with a punchable face always sporting a **** eating , self satisfied, sanctimonious grin. Whenever his ass gets fired, I will stop what I'm doing and excuse myself jack off.

You do you tough guy.

3 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Time count to knock ourselves out of Hail Mary range. We play with zero urgency. Watching this team is honestly nothing but a piss off. We play an awful brand of football.

Not sure why we don't have an end of half play anyways. Throw it out to someone at 10-15 yards, kick it downfield and see if someone behind him can get on it.

6 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Kelly wasn't even in arms reach of Snead until Snead re routed because the ball was thrown 10 yards behind him and still Kelly didn't touch him.

Insanely poor call. Need to challenge that.

I thought Kelly grabbed him

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I thought Kelly grabbed him

The high end line camera shows that he doesn't touch him post jam. If they are worried the jam was too deep, then it's not PI. Once Snead releases Kelly doesn't touch him at all. Snead takes a dive but that's why you have a challenge.

The difference in the design and execution of the Als offence compared to the bombers is staggering

9 minutes ago, White Out said:

It's a tremendously dislikable team of dumb and lazy players who make mistakes constantly and don't understand fundamentals.

It doesn't helped that we're coached by a smarmy ******* like MOS, someone with a punchable face always sporting a **** eating , self satisfied, sanctimonious grin. Whenever his ass gets fired, I will stop what I'm doing and excuse myself jack off.

Wow amazing take I really want you to text or call in the coaches show. It is amazing that Oshea shows zero humility when talking about this team which absolutely sucks and lacks heart save for Brady and a few others

It was the little grab and hook before Snead turned it up. Ref was already grabbing his flag before the flop.

It wasn’t much but it was PI.

There’s obviously been worse bomber teams, but in my time of watching (since 2001), I find that either the 2009 or 2026 teams are the most dislikable/worst to watch. The thing about 2009 is that Kelly was cocky, but he’d at least make changes. MOS at this point just refuses to adapt or change the roster.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.