Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

Just now, Booch said:

No I seen him out there

Who else has the slip sliding away feeling

Holm?

Just now, bustamente said:

Condell overthinking his calls

He has gotten away from what was working. The elks are taking control

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Holm?

I think i saw him too lol

Just now, Booch said:

No I seen him out there

I think they just had an extra DB on the field.

I saw Williams, Moxey, Kelly, Holm, Nichols and Vaval all out there.

Just now, sportmentary2012 said:

He has gotten away from what was working. The elks are taking control

he looked real frustrated after making that call. the way hogan hovers over his shoulder is bizarre too. usually that guy would be sitting beside the oc tracking plays and showing up cut ups of any thing interesting he sees

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

I think they just had an extra DB on the field.

I saw Williams, Moxey, Kelly, Holm, Nichols and Vaval all out there.

Mostly rushing 3 might as well have an extra DB

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I think they just had an extra DB on the field.

I saw Williams, Moxey, Kelly, Holm, Nichols and Vaval all out there.

yep, we’ve been using the more traditional dime set and used vaval as the dime for a lber in that case

How has Gatkuoth spent half a season with Willie and not realized to get his hands up?

They lined up Woodbey at jack and he just got bullied

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

No I seen him out there

Who else has the slip sliding away feeling

Vaval might be coming in as the extra db

Slip sliding away

Woodbey got dummied and Nichols didn’t fill.

Elks pitching and catching there way down the field

great play to get out side disengage the block and make the stop by smith

Just now, voodoochylde said:

Apparently we blew our wad in the first quarter and a half.

Guys are tired again I guess

Can't let Rankin get on a role.

Just now, wbbfan said:

great play to get out side disengage the block and make the stop by smith

Just too far down field

They made adjustments we didn’t simple

Just now, Booch said:

Guys are tired again I guess

Not enough LBs on the roster tonight.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

They lined up Woodbey at jack and he just got bullied

he just isn’t that guy. he’s good in the box for run stopping but he’s not a pas rusher or some one you want on a bit body

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.