Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions @ Bombers: The GDT

  • Replies 824
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f

  • Stickem
    Stickem

    I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g

  • wbbfan
    wbbfan

    rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.

Featured Replies

Just now, Booch said:

Maybe Jones should actually wrap him up as he's coming in for the hit

I mean now you’re just nitpicking everything lol he’s trying to make a play to create a turnover there

procedure, refs, no beer tonight we will replay the down

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I mean now you’re just nitpicking everything lol he’s trying to make a play to create a turnover there

Given last week's performance, I would much rather them try to learn how to tackle.

Just now, Mike said:

I mean now you’re just nitpicking everything lol he’s trying to make a play to create a turnover there

No..how many times we seen that..and guys just keep on rolling..

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

Given last week's performance, I would much rather them try to learn how to tackle.

Exactly

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I mean now you’re just nitpicking everything lol he’s trying to make a play to create a turnover there

i mean that is bad. especially for a front player. Wrap and tackle. selling out for hits is no different from selling out for picks like houston did here

vanterpool got away with one there. but atleast he’s battling at rt

Road graders at work.

Just now, Tracker said:

OMG! What was that?????

I think it's call a downfield pass catch and run

Just now, wbbfan said:

vanterpool got away with one there. but atleast he’s battling at rt

U could see when he realized he had him by throat too lol

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

i mean that is bad. especially for a front player. Wrap and tackle. selling out for hits is no different from selling out for picks like houston did here

Think I must be thinking about a different play. Looked like he was already wrapped up and Jones was just finishing it off.

If we settle for 3 here....

Yet another Fg coming up.

Just now, Mike said:

Think I must be thinking about a different play. Looked like he was already wrapped up and Jones was just finishing it off.

Same one..but with our shitty tackking he shouldt torpedo in..good chance guy gets away as he knocks the other guy off him lol

******* finally

Look what happens when you get some variation in your play calling

Just now, Booch said:

Same one..but with our shitty tackking he shouldt torpedo in..good chance guy gets away as he knocks the other guy off him lol

Fair enough lol

Would have preferred to go for two there. At least the pass game moved.

Just now, Booch said:

U could see when he realized he had him by throat too lol

but hey i’ll take that and you get away with it plenty in the cfl. if you’re a tackle, you don’t lose. take a penalty if you must but if you can prevent a hit in the pocket do it by any means.

Love vanterpools motor and edge. he’s a scrapper

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Would have preferred to go for two there. At least the pass game moved.

Careful that might have led to an interception and a two-point convert for BC. Take the win...

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

Careful that might have led to an interception and a two-point convert for BC. Take the win...

Pretty sure we never have to worry about ballsy plays backfiring lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.