Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions @ Bombers: The GDT

  • Replies 824
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f

  • Stickem
    Stickem

    I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g

  • wbbfan
    wbbfan

    rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

There’s times to take the field goals and times to stick it down their throat and make him play. Decisions like these are just as consequential as getting stopped on third down. You know on the Lions sidelines they’re saying only 6 down. One big play and the Lions take the lead. Step on their throat and if they fail make their rookie QB march over a 100 yards down the field.

Yup..osh makes crap in game decisions..every game

Just now, Mike said:

WHY IS JAYLEN SMITH NOT STARTING

He is not one of the favoured few.

Jalen Smith always seems to be around the ball or the action..time for him being full time defacto starter

1 minute ago, Mike said:

WHY IS JAYLEN SMITH NOT STARTING

I was just typing that...osh...and his vet lovin bs

I know we came away with field goals....but that was the best called quarter of offence I have see the Bomber call in over two years!!!

Be nice to see us go for blood and play more aggressively. I’d like to see some touchdowns (and a nice big lead so I can get out of here early).

Just now, 3rdand1.5 said:

I know we came away with field goals....but that was the best called quarter of offence I have see the Bomber call in over two years!!!

Went to our bread and butter...

For those watching, was that no yards?

Condell looked at the roster saw 20 RB and thought maybe I should use him

Brady might win this game all by himself

Bo has a brace on too..and still killing it

Ya know i really don't have any complaints about the punter this year

Just now, Tracker said:

Brady might win this game all by himself

I would still like a pass for more than 10 yards. Its not Strevy behind centre.

Elsbury continues to get his lunch eaten.

Does Condell know we can have a game plan that incorporates both the run and the pass? It doesn’t have to be one or the other..

Just now, Tracker said:

Elsbury continues to get his lunch eaten.

Apparently the job requirement at the centre position for this team

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Condell seems like the kind of guy who can’t walk and talk at the same time

I really like the guy, the football mind, the coach/leader, but when it comes to play calling he’s horrid

Call fucken holding against the Bombers receiver but not the Lions?

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Does Condell know we can have a game plan that incorporates both the run and the pass? It doesn’t have to be one or the other..

or throw passes into the end zone

Started the second half well on offence...no way can any defence keep up getting pounded like this....if we keep this up we have have them mashed by the 3rd quarter.....

Damn it though...this Lions drove is buying their defence time to rest...let's go D get out O back on the field to pound them again

wow wtf was that cover guy thinking

Gatkuoth sighting- starting to be a presence on the D-line. T. Jones fading into his usual obscurity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.