Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

As far as Dinwiddie is comcerned, the team was already blown up before he got there. His additions didn't work out so what does he do? He just blew it up for a second time. He's the Captain & he'll go down with his ship. Compare him to Osh who does nothing to improve his team. He knows there are problems but his reaction is to stick his head in the sand. If he doesn't see the problem he hopes it'll just be gone when he pops up. Both ways aren't very good. Dinwiddie's lighting fires & blowing things up or Osh being afraid to make a move while hoping everything will just get better on its own.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

17 hours ago, Brandon said:

Max Hall was coked up and nobody said a thing back in the day when he was with us...

Didn't that only come to light when he left the CFL?

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Being 0-7 with a team you personally built and then tossing players overboard because you need someone to blame because you kept the wrong QB and coordinators isn't having stones it's a desperate attempt to keep your job. Just saying.

I hope MOS is never in that position, but if he ever is I suspect he would act similarly. All DOA coaches do.

hey...he getting rid of guys and at least trying to bring in someone else....if anything he admitting he made a mistake and doing something about it....or has made some realization that something needs to be changed....wish that was going on here

50 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

As far as Dinwiddie is comcerned, the team was already blown up before he got there. His additions didn't work out so what does he do? He just blew it up for a second time. He's the Captain & he'll go down with his ship. Compare him to Osh who does nothing to improve his team. He knows there are problems but his reaction is to stick his head in the sand. If he doesn't see the problem he hopes it'll just be gone when he pops up. Both ways aren't very good. Dinwiddie's lighting fires & blowing things up or Osh being afraid to make a move while hoping everything will just get better on its own.

exactly ....if anything he is taking ownership of some of his earlier decisions and perhaps screw ups and at least doing something about it....Osh....cant bring himself to do it...or just cant see it....or both

19 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Didn't that only come to light when he left the CFL?

Correct. The point was that someones physical looks doesn't indicate if they are a drunky/druggy.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

hey...he getting rid of guys and at least trying to bring in someone else....if anything he admitting he made a mistake and doing something about it....or has made some realization that something needs to be changed....wish that was going on here

exactly ....if anything he is taking ownership of some of his earlier decisions and perhaps screw ups and at least doing something about it....Osh....cant bring himself to do it...or just cant see it....or both

I see no change at all from how Osh has coached ithis year compared to years previous. Giving the team a day off mid week seems Osh is totally unconcerned what happened the past two games. Some thought that Walters would step up & make Osh more accountable this season. Nope. That Miller would step up & make both Walters & Osh more accountable. Nope. Nothing has changed. I knew last year this would happen when they rall re-signed everyone. That it would be this way.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

29 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I see no change at all from how Osh has coached ithis year compared to years previous. Giving the team a day off mid week seems Osh is totally unconcerned what happened the past two games. Some thought that Walters would step up & make Osh more accountable this season. Nope. That Miller would step up & make both Walters & Osh more accountable. Nope. Nothing has changed. I knew last year this would happen when they rall re-signed everyone. That it would be this way.

At least he cut osh off at the knees with JT...or he would be gobbling up reps again..osh wanted him back but Walters actually played boss and took that option away..so gave me some hope

Osh still couldn't cut ties so made him a coach instead..unqualified and all...I could see if he shadowed at least 1 yr like Miller did..but nope

2 hours ago, Booch said:

At least he cut osh off at the knees with JT...or he would be gobbling up reps again..osh wanted him back but Walters actually played boss and took that option away..so gave me some hope

Osh still couldn't cut ties so made him a coach instead..unqualified and all...I could see if he shadowed at least 1 yr like Miller did..but nope

If Walters and/or Miller had to order O'Shea to cut Thomas, that ought to have been the icing on the cake of reason to send O'Shea down the road with Thomas. So......O'Shea gets and extension instead. Bizarre.

8 hours ago, Booch said:

At least he cut osh off at the knees with JT...or he would be gobbling up reps again..osh wanted him back but Walters actually played boss and took that option away..so gave me some hope

Osh still couldn't cut ties so made him a coach instead..unqualified and all...I could see if he shadowed at least 1 yr like Miller did..but nope

Thomas could have coached U Sports or Junior somewhere. Probably U Sports to gain the coacxhing experience & came back to the CFL. I'd like to see more young experienced U Sport coaches get chances to coach in the CFL. Guys who have put in the time coaching at a high level & know the score per se. Rather than former inexperienced players who have no idea of the time & committment it takes to be a CFL assistant.

16 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

As far as Dinwiddie is comcerned, the team was already blown up before he got there. His additions didn't work out so what does he do? He just blew it up for a second time. He's the Captain & he'll go down with his ship. Compare him to Osh who does nothing to improve his team. He knows there are problems but his reaction is to stick his head in the sand. If he doesn't see the problem he hopes it'll just be gone when he pops up. Both ways aren't very good. Dinwiddie's lighting fires & blowing things up or Osh being afraid to make a move while hoping everything will just get better on its own.

They are not in the same situation at all. Despite the doom and gloom around here we aren't a winless club that is out of the playoff race.

13 hours ago, Booch said:

At least he cut osh off at the knees with JT...or he would be gobbling up reps again..osh wanted him back but Walters actually played boss and took that option away..so gave me some hope

Osh still couldn't cut ties so made him a coach instead..unqualified and all...I could see if he shadowed at least 1 yr like Miller did..but nope

Completely made up narrative. There have been zero media reports suggesting this. Booch this is a pretty low way of trying to reinforce your point.

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

Correct. The point was that someones physical looks doesn't indicate if they are a drunky/druggy.

No it doesn't for everyone. For many though it is a strong indicator.

10 hours ago, Tracker said:

If Walters and/or Miller had to order O'Shea to cut Thomas, that ought to have been the icing on the cake of reason to send O'Shea down the road with Thomas. So......O'Shea gets and extension instead. Bizarre.

You are responding to a made up narrative that there are absolutely zero reports of this happening. Are we now just going to make up **** around here to smear MOS? This is getting silly.

After looking into it, and so that this patently false narrative stops, Jake Thomas wanted to play another year but MOS advised him that he should transition to coaching as there was an availability. Jake took the hint and went into coaching. Walters, nor anyone else, forced JT or MOS into this decision.

49 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

They are not in the same situation at all. Despite the doom and gloom around here we aren't a winless club that is out of the playoff race.

Completely made up narrative. There have been zero media reports suggesting this. Booch this is a pretty low way of trying to reinforce your point.

No it doesn't for everyone. For many though it is a strong indicator.

You are responding to a made up narrative that there are absolutely zero reports of this happening. Are we now just going to make up **** around here to smear MOS? This is getting silly.

not made up....but go on with your defense....Media isnt the be all end all and they only get fed what club wants

51 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

They are not in the same situation at all. Despite the doom and gloom around here we aren't a winless club that is out of the playoff race.

Completely made up narrative. There have been zero media reports suggesting this. Booch this is a pretty low way of trying to reinforce your point.

No it doesn't for everyone. For many though it is a strong indicator.

You are responding to a made up narrative that there are absolutely zero reports of this happening. Are we now just going to make up **** around here to smear MOS? This is getting silly.

and really....a lot...not all but a lot of your takes are made up by you...and your opinion and take ....not based on anything concrete.

I know you dont like to believe i have some access and insight that no media or general fa will get...but i do and will mention or allude to the stuff i KNOW with 100 percent certainty...If you dont like it, or like to discuss it I'm fine with it...But to unequivocally say my,,,or any posters claim or post for that matter is a blatant lie or made up, to support some narrative or belied that doesnt support yours is just as low...if not lower. I said 100x I will not say actual names/sources out in forum, but will and have in DM's to people I trust or who approach in a normal manner...not attack and accuse one

You go and rag on Walter's about not doing his job as you shield Osh from his many many deficiencies, and then when a circumstance is brought up to show he is doing his job...You attack the messenger....even when it yes...was alluded to in media....Thomas himself said he still wanted to play and figured he be back...and anyone with less than half a brain even if they didnt have an insider take on tings knows SmuggyOsh would have had him on roster...but it got taken away

31 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

After looking into it, and so that this patently false narrative stops, Jake Thomas wanted to play another year but MOS advised him that he should transition to coaching as there was an availability. Jake took the hint and went into coaching. Walters, nor anyone else, forced JT or MOS into this decision.

hahah...Yeeha...The GM probably had no say in telling his HC this either that we were moving on....So the coach relayed the message...which 9 times outta 10 in a sound environment happens...yup...

you Love Osh and will defend him like he one yer kids..We get it

I defended Osh too...when it was warranted....but even back then I was saying he was not the sole reason...which sure seems accurate still with what we see now and where the main issues lie

. delete

Edited by Bigblue204

1 hour ago, Booch said:

not made up....but go on with your defense....Media isnt the be all end all and they only get fed what club wants

What a crock of BS. This is your fall back every time you wanna make **** up.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

and really....a lot...not all but a lot of your takes are made up by you...and your opinion and take ....not based on anything concrete.

I know you dont like to believe i have some access and insight that no media or general fa will get...but i do and will mention or allude to the stuff i KNOW with 100 percent certainty...If you dont like it, or like to discuss it I'm fine with it...But to unequivocally say my,,,or any posters claim or post for that matter is a blatant lie or made up, to support some narrative or belied that doesnt support yours is just as low...if not lower. I said 100x I will not say actual names/sources out in forum, but will and have in DM's to people I trust or who approach in a normal manner...not attack and accuse one

You go and rag on Walter's about not doing his job as you shield Osh from his many many deficiencies, and then when a circumstance is brought up to show he is doing his job...You attack the messenger....even when it yes...was alluded to in media....Thomas himself said he still wanted to play and figured he be back...and anyone with less than half a brain even if they didnt have an insider take on tings knows SmuggyOsh would have had him on roster...but it got taken away

hahah...Yeeha...The GM probably had no say in telling his HC this either that we were moving on....So the coach relayed the message...which 9 times outta 10 in a sound environment happens...yup...

you Love Osh and will defend him like he one yer kids..We get it

I defended Osh too...when it was warranted....but even back then I was saying he was not the sole reason...which sure seems accurate still with what we see now and where the main issues lie

Maybe that is how it happened, but all 3 men say it isn't. I guess they are all liars now too. Honestly man....quit making **** up. If you have inside access, as you say, I am pretty sure they would never give it you again if you go around shooting your mouth off about it. Therefore, I call BS. Also, if it happened the way you say not a single other person would know about it other than JT, MOS, and KW. That's how it would be done, no other way because that is professionalism. There is zero chance some guy, even if he was a team mate, would know about this. ZERO CHANCE.

Just through the perpetuation of this rumor you are calling all 3 of these guys either unprofessional or liars. I highly doubt that is the case. You can scream from the rooftops that you have "inside sources" but the probability of any inside source knowing directly about this is near zero, the probability of someone knowing directly about this and then sharing the information to someone with loose lips....ZERO.

You are just hurting your own cred by doubling down on the accuracy of your careless comment. Trust me, you will not sell this to anyone here.

What you are trying to sell is that one of these 3 men were openly discussing this with players in the locker room. NEVER. There is absolutely no way that KW or MOS are discussing anything with anyone of how they arrive at decisions on players. There is absolutely no way JT is telling stories about how his boss was forced into retiring him. I mean c'mon man. If you do, in fact, have a source in the locker room he is giving you cock and bull information. Let's just say for a moment this source of yours actually exists. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he is just stringing you along and using you as a conduit to smear MOS. That seems 100x more probable than anyone actually knowing this first hand.

Edited by GCn20

30 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

What a crock of BS. This is your fall back every time you wanna make **** up.

Maybe that is how it happened, but all 3 men say it isn't. I guess they are all liars now too. Honestly man....quit making **** up. If you have inside access, as you say, I am pretty sure they would never give it you again if you go around shooting your mouth off about it. Therefore, I call BS. Also, if it happened the way you say not a single other person would know about it other than JT, MOS, and KW. That's how it would be done, no other way because that is professionalism. There is zero chance some guy, even if he was a team mate, would know about this. ZERO CHANCE.

Just through the perpetuation of this rumor you are calling all 3 of these guys either unprofessional or liars. I highly doubt that is the case. You can scream from the rooftops that you have "inside sources" but the probability of any inside source knowing directly about this is near zero, the probability of someone knowing directly about this and then sharing the information to someone with loose lips....ZERO.

You are just hurting your own cred by doubling down on the accuracy of your careless comment. Trust me, you will not sell this to anyone here.

What you are trying to sell is that one of these 3 men were openly discussing this with players in the locker room. NEVER. There is absolutely no way that KW or MOS are discussing anything with anyone of how they arrive at decisions on players. There is absolutely no way JT is telling stories about how his boss was forced into retiring him. I mean c'mon man. If you do, in fact, have a source in the locker room he is giving you cock and bull information. Let's just say for a moment this source of yours actually exists. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he is just stringing you along and using you as a conduit to smear MOS.

k boss...bahhh bahhh be a sheep and believe what u wish....And I not talking about what Osh says...his word especially in media is worthless and pointless, and never said the 3 blind mice were discussing anything with "other" players...you just fabricated that lie...half yhour tripey retort is things you are just assuming...or trying to "sell"

You want truth....avoid media sound bites and talk to players...and agents....then you will know the real stories....

And right on cue..Noeller agreeing...hahah...the main the sky is falling whiner

and btw...I have nothing to sell...and could care less what a certain percentage thinks here....tho some of the replies and responses are very entertaining and comical...and some sad

36 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

What a crock of BS. This is your fall back every time you wanna make **** up.

Maybe that is how it happened, but all 3 men say it isn't. I guess they are all liars now too. Honestly man....quit making **** up. If you have inside access, as you say, I am pretty sure they would never give it you again if you go around shooting your mouth off about it. Therefore, I call BS. Also, if it happened the way you say not a single other person would know about it other than JT, MOS, and KW. That's how it would be done, no other way because that is professionalism. There is zero chance some guy, even if he was a team mate, would know about this. ZERO CHANCE.

Just through the perpetuation of this rumor you are calling all 3 of these guys either unprofessional or liars. I highly doubt that is the case. You can scream from the rooftops that you have "inside sources" but the probability of any inside source knowing directly about this is near zero, the probability of someone knowing directly about this and then sharing the information to someone with loose lips....ZERO.

You are just hurting your own cred by doubling down on the accuracy of your careless comment. Trust me, you will not sell this to anyone here.

What you are trying to sell is that one of these 3 men were openly discussing this with players in the locker room. NEVER. There is absolutely no way that KW or MOS are discussing anything with anyone of how they arrive at decisions on players. There is absolutely no way JT is telling stories about how his boss was forced into retiring him. I mean c'mon man. If you do, in fact, have a source in the locker room he is giving you cock and bull information. Let's just say for a moment this source of yours actually exists. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he is just stringing you along and using you as a conduit to smear MOS.

yhou just kinda confirmed it your self that Osh is an issue if a player is trying to smear osh...well done!!

And did I say anything about it being 1 guy...1 player?....nope...again...u making **** up...Not knowing who I work with and have close relationships...trust...and yeah...accepted as a trusted guy in the brotherhood and saying I am a liar and making stuff up kinda puts even more stain on you?...No? So all you babbled is factually accurate??...verifiable....sourced?

And believe me...Presidents..G.M's...agents...heads of scouting will say a lot off the record to friends....just saying...players will say even more

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Thomas could have coached U Sports or Junior somewhere. Probably U Sports to gain the coacxhing experience & came back to the CFL. I'd like to see more young experienced U Sport coaches get chances to coach in the CFL. Guys who have put in the time coaching at a high level & know the score per se. Rather than former inexperienced players who have no idea of the time & committment it takes to be a CFL assistant.

No one in a paid U Sports position is coming to the CFL.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

k boss...bahhh bahhh be a sheep and believe what u wish....And I not talking about what Osh says...his word especially in media is worthless and pointless, and never said the 3 blind mice were discussing anything with "other" players...you just fabricated that lie...half yhour tripey retort is things you are just assuming...or trying to "sell"

You want truth....avoid media sound bites and talk to players...and agents....then you will know the real stories....

And right on cue..Noeller agreeing...hahah...the main the sky is falling whiner

and btw...I have nothing to sell...and could care less what a certain percentage thinks here....tho some of the replies and responses are very entertaining and comical...and some sad

yhou just kinda confirmed it your self that Osh is an issue if a player is trying to smear osh...well done!!

And did I say anything about it being 1 guy...1 player?....nope...again...u making **** up...Not knowing who I work with and have close relationships...trust...and yeah...accepted as a trusted guy in the brotherhood and saying I am a liar and making stuff up kinda puts even more stain on you?...No? So all you babbled is factually accurate??...verifiable....sourced?

And believe me...Presidents..G.M's...agents...heads of scouting will say a lot off the record to friends....just saying...players will say even more

You are literally flailing here....OUCH. You should stop now, your cred is taking a big hit on this one.

Edited by GCn20

6 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

. delete

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, GCn20 said:

You are literally flailing here....OUCH. You should stop now, your cred is taking a big hit on this one.

Earlier, you said that I had an agenda. Just what is it other than knowing rehiring Osh & Walters was a mistake? A realization others here are waking up to.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 hours ago, GCn20 said:

You are literally flailing here....OUCH. You should stop now, your cred is taking a big hit on this one.

hey pot

57 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

giphy.gif

Earlier, you said that I had an agenda. Just what is it other than knowing rehiring Osh & Walters was a mistake? A realization others here are waking up to.

I never said you have an agenda, I have said that about others tho.

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

hey pot

I dont doubt it's possible that what you have indicated may have occurred, I just take issue with it being presented as fact. Pure 100% speculation.

8 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I never said you have an agenda, I have said that about others tho.

I dont doubt it's possible that what you have indicated may have occurred, I just take issue with it being presented as fact. Pure 100% speculation.

Its funny...if someone says something you don't believe in..doesnt suit your narrative..or goes against what you claim...that poster is not credible..and or has an agenda...I guess same could be said about you then..but I dont say that

I have said we dont always see eye to eye and thats fine as this a discussion board..and have never attacked your character or accused you of anything...its hard to give that same statement about you..especially when u just did it

I've said before in certain topics that if I say I know something as a fact..or have certain knowledge.. I do whether people wanna believe it or not...I dont just make **** up for shitss and giggles tho maybe I should start and really get some entertaining retorts..

Would also like to add you bring a lot to the board and are wealth of knowledge as well...and have made me see certain things different ways and its always good discussing things with you.. as unlike many other posters here.. your posts are based on actual knowledge..experience and obviously being involved in the game a oong time as well..which makes many discussions here so good...no hate from me..

Edited by Booch

32 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I never said you have an agenda, I have said that about others tho.

Thanks, I don't have an agenda. i may gripe a lot here but if I had an agenda it would be for the Bombers to keep winning Grey Cup championships..

These ad hominem attacks are dominating the forum and add little or nothing to the discussion. I hate to think what it will be like should the Bombers lose to Ottawa tomorrow. Lighten up, folks.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Tracker said:

These ad hominem attacks are dominating the forum and add little or nothing to the discussion. I hate to think what it will be like should the Bombers lose to Ottawa tomorrow. Lighten up, folks.

It's become so toxic here... Just wild.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.