Free Agent Exodus

DR. CFL

Old School , I think you may be correct. I think there are too many people involved with driving this bus. If Miller wanted to be GM he should have hired himself. He brought in MB, how is that going, Boutus and Bo smith , Hamilton rejects yikes. Next up ...wait for it Rick Worman ...yes.... When he was scouting for Ottawa last year he got offered up to Mack as an offensive consultant. Courtesy of his connection thru Miller and Miller's BoD buddies. So if you think you have heard the last of Worman's name...wrong. He remains in the picture thru Miller. So the back door BoD BS goes back and back and remains as a lingering stench.

How many weeks have the Bombers made someone a player of the week? Not going to prove much playing well against that offense. It's much more telling if you don't play well against that offense. 

Oh and what would be the problem with Worman joining the Bombers in some respect? Seems to me we had a pretty good offense when he was here before and was he not the guy who pointed Ricky Ray towards the CFL in the first place? 

So after watching the impact Bighill had on the game last night anyone still think Henoc iis worth breaking the bank on as a starting MLB......

Two separate arguments there. 

Bighill had a great game, with lots handed right to him. He was much better than his Toronto game where Collaros made a Molehill out of him.

So after watching the impact Bighill had on the game last night anyone still think Henoc iis worth breaking the bank on as a starting MLB......

Two separate arguments there. 

Bighill had a great game, with lots handed right to him. He was much better than his Toronto game where Collaros made a Molehill out of him.

The question is simple, do you think Henoc is capable of having that type of game, I don't.

Of course he is.

But he doesn't get to play against us.....yet.

So then you would pay him more money to be our starting middle linebacker than you would pay Bighill........think about it before you answer.

Bighill 10 tackles, 1 sack and of course the gift he got for the TD

Muamba 11 tackles, 1 deflection, but he didn't get any gift TD.

It's not Bighill vs. Muamba......It's Muamba, NI...he is valuable. He was our best NI.

Look at it another way. Who was BC's best NI last night? Arguably..Andrew Harris. - 14 carries 73 yds. 1TD

Our best import? Probably Denmark - 6 recp. 118 yds. 2TDs

Bighill and Harris vs Denmark and Muamba    That kinda balances the board more.