• Toronto
  3. 3. Game 46

• Hamilton
    • BC
  4. 4. Game 47

• Ottawa
    • Edmonton

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-08-25 at 12:30 AM

• Rich pinned and featured this topic
33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Can't remember who all I picked this past weekend, but frig to going 50%.....the BC game definitely f***ed all of us. 

Did you pick LK’s to win? If you did then you also picked the RB’s and got that wrong. That’s what I did. 

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

Did you pick LK’s to win? If you did then you also picked the RB’s and got that wrong. That’s what I did. 

I did pick Edmonton to win... And **** I thought I took Montreal but you're right it has to be that. Good call. Damnation.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Now in Vancouver. Had to get out of the smoke. House still standing but probably won't be allowed back in for a week or more yet.

Good to hear that you and presumably yours are safe. We nearly moved to Osoyoos about 20 years ago, so it looks like we made the right decision.

• Rich changed the title to 2023 Week 12 Pick 'Ems
2 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

@kelownabomberfan Do you know if Cedar Creek Winery is still there or not? Best Winery in West Kelowna IMO. 

They aren't anywhere near the fires this time. Very few wineries were. Mostly Lake Country wineries were affected but none were burned.

https://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelowna/443146/Very-grateful-West-Kelowna-winery-near-McDougall-Creek-fire-survives#443146

On 2023-08-23 at 11:36 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

Now in Vancouver. Had to get out of the smoke. House still standing but probably won't be allowed back in for a week or more yet.

Apparently the province of BC has established a website that continuously scans the neighbourhoods and houses in Kelowna. You may see your home there.

7 hours ago, Tracker said:

Apparently the province of BC has established a website that continuously scans the neighbourhoods and houses in Kelowna. You may see your home there.

Evacuation order lifted last night! We are now in Switzerland for the next few weeks but neighbors say everything is OK in our area.

Massive fires still burning only a few miles away but at least we are still standing.

• Rich unpinned this topic