The Marvel Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

• 1 month later...

personally hoping Disney/Marvel uses this horrible event to totally reboot. Get away from all the multiversal nonsense that was far too confusing for a lot of people, and get back to more street level stuff. Excited for Echo/Daredevil... looks really good. Hoping they deliver on the promise of the trailer(s)...

• 1 month later...

I'm not enough of a nerd to understand the stuff that was going on in loki. I got through the first season of it, but it was a chore. Couldn't be bothered with the second. They better do a good job of explaining all the bullshit at the outset of this movie. Getting pretty damn sick and tired of all the multiversal nonsense. 

30 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm not enough of a nerd to understand the stuff that was going on in loki. I got through the first season of it, but it was a chore. Couldn't be bothered with the second. They better do a good job of explaining all the bullshit at the outset of this movie. Getting pretty damn sick and tired of all the multiversal nonsense. 

Some things just aren't for you. And, that's okay. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Loki was finished after the 2nd season so maybe give it one more chance.

Also the multiverse has barely started :D