long bomb arbuckle v. the dnkmeister

Mark F

47 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm watching this game on ESPN in Seattle. No Canadian commercials. All American. And they're all different. How refreshing. 

welcome to Seattle! safe travels and happy visiting.

just tuned in.  redblacks have put up 21 points in less than a half?  daaammn! 

Edited by johnzo

What a difference in a team after you ditch coach who lost the room...and plays a horrible scheme

Ottawa looks totally different and revitalized post Lapo...cant see him landing a HC gig anytime soon...if ever..and even as an OC may be a stretch

Hamilton wins this and u can pretty much put a fork in Riders...they gonna get one from ottawa and no way Riders will sweep Stamps..let along win one

15 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Massivbe chip? he's lucky to still be in the league. There are a 500 qbs in the US who can do what he does. 

Sure I absolutely agree. He just seems to take it especially personally when playing in front of crowds of teams he used to play for. Taunts and gloating and all that. Really lays it on thick. He did it to us in the OT loss at home when he scored 2 TDs and he did it to OTT tonight. He's a big baby and a sore winner but still a winner tonight

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

Sure I absolutely agree. He just seems to take it especially personally when playing in front of crowds of teams he used to play for. Taunts and gloating and all that. Really lays it on thick. He did it to us in the OT loss at home when he scored 2 TDs and he did it to OTT tonight. He's a big baby and a sore winner but still a winner tonight

He can't complete a pass over 5 yards. All he can do is short yardage. He really is a crap qb. Sixth or 7th year in the CFL & still can't read a defense. Dom "Cement  Head" Davis. What other 30 year old plus qb is doing short yardage??  

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He can't complete a pass over 5 yards. All he can do is short yardage. He really is a crap qb. Sixth or 7th year in the CFL & still can't read a defense. Dom "Cement  Head" Davis. What other 30 year old plus qb is doing short yardage??  

I'm certainly not arguing otherwise. Merely commenting on the kick he gets from spoiling a party at an ex's place