HUMBLE Pie - - Back to Back Green Machine

BigBlue

I wonder if we are going to throw a serious wrench into Regina's thinking machinery. Is there a chance we could be too non-chalant and lose to an overdue Saskatchewan club?

Labor day has always been tough ... there is always that unexpected element to the Classic, right?

Rider brain trust "thinking" 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Nolby said:

We need healthy bodies back,Marino is of a bit of a concern due to his reputation now. I hope we sweep them and put them under. 500

I have to assume Marino will get himself disqualified for at least one of the next two games. I just hope he doesn't hurt another player in doing so. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Rider brain trust "thinking" 

giphy.gif

I have to assume Marino will get himself disqualified for at least one of the next two games. I just hope he doesn't hurt another player in doing so. 

I really worry for Zach's welfare. I can totally see marino  taking an intentional illegal tackle to end Zach's season. 

1 minute ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I really worry for Zach's welfare. I can totally see marino  taking an intentional illegal tackle to end Zach's season. 

So do I. He's a dirty player that plays to hurt others. He's complete trash and shouldn't be in the league. He's not even good enough to make 8 other teams.