Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Elkimos GDT

Nolby

I like this how Lawler said we had a small offer tabled....175k...sure small in terms of Elk stupidity....and Rider idiocy with DoucheWilliams...but other than the ridiculous Whitehead money he'd be above right with Burnham...Begleton and Ellingson...guys who have produced for yrs for that cash....he has 1 yr...with a big oopsie daisy impaired driving charge tossed in there...sure don't blame a guy for chasing money..but not like he was being lowballed...hope he likes losing...and likely not making playoffs...or playoffs cash for some time

Edited by Booch

Friday night football and what is tsn doing right before the bomber game? Frickin tennis.  Tsn is such a trash partner for the cfl. 

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

Oliveria goes over 100 tonight.

I could see both backs combining for almost 200 yards from scrimmage. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I like this how Lawler said we had a small offer tabled....175k...sure small in terms of Elk stupidity....and Rider idiocy with DoucheWilliams...but other than the ridiculous Whitehead money he'd be above right with..or just above Burnham...Begleton and Ellingson...guys who have produced for yrs for that cash....he has 1 yr...with a big oopsie daisy impaired driving charge tossed in there...sure don't blame a guy for chasing money..but not like he was being lowballed...hope he likes losing...and likely not making playoffs...or playoffs cash for some time

More like a sane amount. And as much as I love lawler at this point we don’t miss him. Ellingson for lawler is no loss. 

Yeah...wish there was a way they could get some other carrier for games before this tv contract ends...or start negotiating with another for a portion of games...or all games...make tsn up their production...and or up their value given to league

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I actually think this will be the teams best rushing game of the year.

I am not sure why you think that unless you think the O-Line is progressing...

If  we start  running outside the tackles it may open up a lot of other stuff, including  traps, hitches, look ins ... it is crucial we do a lot of deceptive stuff to keep their D in a state of confusion (given their many personnel changes)

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...wish there was a way they could get some other carrier for games before this tv contract ends...or start negotiating with another for a portion of games...or all games...make tsn up their production...and or up their value given to league

Totally. They soo proudly advertise the 25 years of Friday night football but this is the effort that goes into it. 
 Early this year they had some great pre game stuff with Matty breaking down x n os like an nfl broadcast. Give us more of that. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

I like this how Lawler said we had a small offer tabled....175k...sure small in terms of Elk stupidity....and Rider idiocy with DoucheWilliams...but other than the ridiculous Whitehead money he'd be above right with..or just above Burnham...Begleton and Ellingson...guys who have produced for yrs for that cash....he has 1 yr...with a big oopsie daisy impaired driving charge tossed in there...sure don't blame a guy for chasing money..but not like he was being lowballed...hope he likes losing...and likely not making playoffs...or playoffs cash for some time

Derel Walker was the highest paid receiver in 2021 at 180k (made less due to the short season) so yeah it's not like the Bombers offered him chump change.

1 minute ago, BigBlue said:

I am not sure why you think that unless you think the O-Line is progressing...

If  we start  running outside the tackles it may open up a lot of other stuff, including  traps, hitches, look ins ... it is crucial we do a lot of deceptive stuff to keep their D in a state of confusion (given their many personnel changes)

Edm is the worst run defense in the league. By a lot. 

16 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Friday night football and what is tsn doing right before the bomber game? Frickin tennis.  Tsn is such a trash partner for the cfl. 

I could see both backs combining for almost 200 yards from scrimmage. 

More like a sane amount. And as much as I love lawler at this point we don’t miss him. Ellingson for lawler is no loss. 

Whether it does anything,I sent tsn an email regarding this exact issue. There's only 4 ******* games maximum a week and they have to air CFL wired instead of pre game coverage??? Tsn with bush league priorities,I hate Sportsnet already,don't make the list,TSN.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Prayer almost answered by Schoen.

Oliviera needs to get 6-7 there.  Don't shuffle, run.

Need a better hot route for a jail house blitz too. Ol did good. 

Just now, Nolby said:

Whether it does anything,I sent tsn an email regarding this exact issue. There's only 4 ******* games maximum a week and they have to air CFL wired instead of pre game coverage??? Tsn with bush league priorities,I hate Sportsnet already,don't make the list,TSN.

We could use a lot of those letters going in. good on you I’ll have to send one too.