Game 71 : Red Wings @ Dead Things

26 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

The Jets are already below a 1% chance of making the playoffs, so yeah... I'd say they're done. On to next season - and hopefully some much-needed changes.

Yup time for some needed playing time for certain players development and/or show us what you got to end this frustrating season. 

1 minute ago, BomberBall said:

Isn’t that part of TEAM D?

Well our team D allowed only 5 shots that period, and on that goal Morrissey gave it up but was back in position to handle the one on one. That goal is on Dubois, not the whole team. But if you want to split hairs, I look forward to the next time Scheifele does exactly what Dubois did and gets the benefit of “it’s a team D problem”. 

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Well our team D allowed only 5 shots that period, and on that goal Morrissey gave it up but was back in position to handle the one on one. That goal is on Dubois, not the whole team. But if you want to split hairs, I look forward to the next time Scheifele does exactly what Dubois did and gets the benefit of “it’s a team D problem”. 

Scheifele doesn't get any benefit from fans, with you being one of them obviously 

57 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You make some good posts, but a lot of the time you’re just trying to pick a fight… Or dangle some bait, so you can pick a fight.

Does Scheifele get more heat for stuff like that?  Yes, he does.  But it’s likely because he’s guilty of it way more often.  Dubois generally makes a lot more effort coming back on D… If you can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you.